Police Investigate 2 Jewelry Burglaries At Nearby Waldorf Homes

Apr 17, 2013 Full story: Big News Network.com

Our eNewspaper network was founded in 2002 to provide stand-alone digital news sites tailored for the most searched-for locations for news.

Full Story
TATA1219

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Waldorf has grown 203% in last ten years ...now 54% African American. Most citizens, like you, have com to avoid crime...unfortunatly crime came with the new opulation. been in Maryland all my life but leaving asap cause of over regulation and over taxation. Liberal democrats have ruined this state. Aso, those of us who hose tolive hee years ago are country folk who value the land and quiet lifstyle. Waldorf is now a city ad as mentioned by the gentleman above not a good one. We are going to leave our home of 32 years, where we raised our children,grew our garden, an beautified our home to avoid the fear of going to shop in the place where we pay taxes. It is heartbreaking.Until the community where the crime occurs accept responsibility for it and say no more it is a lost cause. If it is always someone elses fault there is no hope for it to end. Byebye...you can have the spoils.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Feb 16 Truth 283
Conservative dad threatens 'sh*tstorm' if daugh... Oct '14 Shamma 8
Man Charged For Attempted Murder In Charles Co. (May '12) Sep '14 pico 5
House Has Three Hour Debate Over Bathrooms, The... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Fundies R Mentall... 4
Gov. candidates disagree on fracking push (Oct '13) Oct '13 RU KIDDING 2
More Posts Needed Here (Jul '13) Jul '13 Give Me a Break 1
Firefighters save blind dog (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kimmie 1
More from around the web