Animal control officer who shot dog w...

Animal control officer who shot dog won't face charges

There are 1 comment on the WTVR Richmond story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Animal control officer who shot dog won't face charges. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

A special prosecutor has decided not to pursue charges against an animal control officer who shot a family's dog in Charles City County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

JRZGRL1

Haddonfield, NJ

#1 Dec 30, 2012
So, the legal system protects one of its own. What a surprise!! Dogs are not regarded as beings worthy of protection. Shame on the system for allowing this travesty of justice. Shame shame shame! RIP beautiful Axel. I am glad that I no longer live in Virginia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles City County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student clothing debate (Mar '12) Oct '13 Tasmia 4
News Web Exclusive: Student says he was suspended fo... (Mar '12) Nov '12 equalityboy81 6
News Student Asante Cotman, 17, says Virginia school... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Amg314 2
News Student says he was suspended for wearing heels (Mar '12) Mar '12 equalityboy81 3
News Gay student suspended for being, you know, too gay (Mar '12) Mar '12 equalityboy81 6
News This week's hate mail is (Mar '12) Mar '12 equalityboy81 3
News Grandmother to try out for Cowboy's cheerleadin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 equalityboy81 1
More from around the web