Inmates' boozing baffles officials

Inmates' boozing baffles officials

There are 42 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from May 29, 2010, titled Inmates' boozing baffles officials. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

Gov. Ted Strickland said he thinks one of the inmates was intentionally trying to get kicked out of the program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Happy Suggestion

Westerville, OH

#42 Jun 1, 2010
SAVE...SAVE….avoid additional cost to the Taxpayers…..may it be suggested that the Governors' Mansion be shut down, we need to send the Governor to his own home and make the Governor pay for his own parties and lap of luxury life style. Evidently, the inmate program is not working, so let us shut it down and save money.
Baby M

Akron, OH

#43 Jun 1, 2010
"Hey, I've got an idea! Let's take a prison inmate with a substance abuse problem and give him the run of the governor's mansion! What could possibly go wrong?"

"He raided the liquor cabinet and got drunk out of his mind."

"No way!"

"Yeah, didn't see that one coming."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Champaign County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LAUNCHED, Talk Champaign County, Ohio Community... (Aug '15) Aug '15 talkchampaigncounty 1
News Urbana company lands Canadian lighting deal [Sp... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jackie 1
News Arrest, drugs, cash seized in Urbana raid (Apr '13) Apr '13 Millard Corbett 1
News Obamacare draws opposition from local officials (Jan '13) Jan '13 What 4
News Man pleads guilty in Marysville church arson (Oct '12) Oct '12 animal control 1
News Champaign County to get over 50 wind turbines (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kennesaw71 4
Clearing of pine trees (Apr '11) Apr '11 James 1
More from around the web