American pedophile captured in Thailand

Jul 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pattaya Mail

A convicted American pedophile who split his time in Pattaya and Bangkok teaching English was finally apprehended after being on the run for 19 years.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2011
hoopestonite

Westville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

They should've gave that sicko the damn chair . Or turn him loose down town Hoopeston . And make sure everyone in Hoopeston knows when to be there . I bet he wouldn't make it 10 ft alive . I hope the devil takes his time shovin pineapples up Dennis Catrons ass . Nah, he might enjoy that - hell wit it KILL HIM .
GOOD

Morton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

I am sure that the Good Lord will do to him what he sees fit. And it will be more than any of us can do to him.

“I love the liberty of speech”

Since: May 11

Bangkok

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Let's hope his Thai roommates in the prison will make him their 'little girl'(or boy) for a long time :):):)

They're a lot of these specimens here in Thailand and, unfortunately, for many schools it matters more if you're an English speaker rather than a good teacher... and this leads leads to a lot of pedos or at least not so good teachers teaching in schools.

http://my-google-gadgets.blogspot.com/
GOOD

Morton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

I am sure this is true, and it is very unfortunate. I am sure the Lord will deal with him and all of his wrong doings.
Mountain Man

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

I wonder how many innocent children this monstrous perverted animal molested in the nineteen years he spent in close proximity to innocent Thai children?

It is apparent that the sick pervert used his role of a trusted adult and authority figure to use children before he came there.It stands to reason that he may have harmed children throughout the nineteen years that he eluded justice.

Someone should talk to the children that he had access to, and provide therapy and counseling to any children that he may have used.
GOOD

Washington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

I am sure every word you said is 100% true. Unless some of these Thai children come forward he will never be punished for messing up their lives. This is such a sad thing for any body that this has happened to. My heart and prayers go to all. I am sure he will rot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Champaign County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Champaign man accused of sex with teen Aug 6 MegaMan2014 1
Court appearance next month in fatal collision ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Philip Hult 1
Vermilion to hear concerns on wind turbine ordi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Daniel557 1
Danville man dies after wreck during police chase (May '11) Jan '13 jules 22
Man sentenced to 11 years for setting fire (Nov '12) Nov '12 james richardson 1
Pet owner waiting for answers in fatal dog shoo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jeff kaufman 1
Man shot by police in domestic call (Sep '12) Sep '12 mary wills 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Champaign County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••