Woman still hospitalized after bike accident

There are 1 comment on the Jul 18, 2012, The News-Gazette story titled Woman still hospitalized after bike accident. In it, The News-Gazette reports that:

Champaign County sheriff's Sgt. Dan Coile said Marianne M. Carrara-Hay, 47, and her husband, Kent J. Hay, 46, were riding their bicycles at 8 p.m. about 4 miles north of Mahomet on County Road 2700 N near 200 E when Hay started to make a turn on a curve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Gazette.

Andy

Elgin, IL

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Aunt mary i love you <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Champaign County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Champaign man accused of sex with teen (Aug '14) Aug '14 MegaMan2014 1
News Court appearance next month in fatal collision ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Philip Hult 1
News Vermilion to hear concerns on wind turbine ordi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Daniel557 1
News Danville man dies after wreck during police chase (May '11) Jan '13 jules 22
News Man sentenced to 11 years for setting fire (Nov '12) Nov '12 james richardson 1
News Pet owner waiting for answers in fatal dog shoo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jeff kaufman 1
News Man shot by police in domestic call (Sep '12) Sep '12 mary wills 1
More from around the web