Name of woman shot at McFaddin released

Name of woman shot at McFaddin released

There are 1 comment on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from May 9, 2011, titled Name of woman shot at McFaddin released. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

UPDATE: Doris Blair , 51, of Magnolia, died Saturday on McFaddin Beach from a gunshot wound to the head, said Judge Yale Devillier in Chambers County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

your daughter

Jackson, MS

#1 May 11, 2011
i love and miss you mama and your grandbabys i know your with our lord your at peace now we know that you will never be forgotten. You touched so many lives in so many ways. I'll be loving you always and a day your daughter Regina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambers County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple found slain in Houston-area home, teen q... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spensers friend 1
News Chambers County check on sex offenders, warrant... (May '15) May '15 LAP3980 1
News Highly trained narcotics dog goes missing in Ch... (Jul '13) Jul '13 nancy 1
News Mont Belvieu police detective suspended for chi... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Spm 1
Wreck (Jul '12) Jul '12 Trev 3
News Chambers County deputy indicted for sex crimes ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Monica Dominguez 1
News Ron Paul one of only four House Republicans to ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Truth Addict 1
More from around the web