3 accused in killing, body at burned ...

3 accused in killing, body at burned Winnie home

There are 3 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jan 4, 2010, titled 3 accused in killing, body at burned Winnie home. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

Three men are charged with murder over a man found stabbed to death on New Year's Eve in a fire-damaged mobile home in Winnie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

taqueras el naco

Grandview, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2010
these man desirve to rot in prison... we know the man they killed.. don chen such a nice man that gave them a place to stay at wen they had no one. .and there stupid drug abuse pushed don chens to the limit and kicked them out... it was revenge wat they claim they did.. but they killed a harmless sweet man.. my aunt saw them as they aproched to his house but didnt have a clue of wat was gonna happen next.. alot of ppl r witnesses but are afraid to come forword because of there imgration status... R.I.P don chen
Hmmm

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Jan 9, 2010
taqueras el naco wrote:
these man desirve to rot in prison... we know the man they killed.. don chen such a nice man that gave them a place to stay at wen they had no one..and there stupid drug abuse pushed don chens to the limit and kicked them out... it was revenge wat they claim they did.. but they killed a harmless sweet man.. my aunt saw them as they aproched to his house but didnt have a clue of wat was gonna happen next.. alot of ppl r witnesses but are afraid to come forword because of there imgration status... R.I.P don chen
Noone deserves to die that way. It is sad, however if anyone knows anything they need to step up and give this mans family and friends peace of mind. They shouldnt worry with thier immgration status as they need to not be here anyway. They have a home in mexico.
family

Puerto Rico

#3 Jan 10, 2010
im so sad with situation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chambers County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple found slain in Houston-area home, teen q... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spensers friend 1
News Chambers County check on sex offenders, warrant... (May '15) May '15 LAP3980 1
News Highly trained narcotics dog goes missing in Ch... (Jul '13) Jul '13 nancy 1
News Mont Belvieu police detective suspended for chi... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Spm 1
Wreck (Jul '12) Jul '12 Trev 3
News Chambers County deputy indicted for sex crimes ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Monica Dominguez 1
News Ron Paul one of only four House Republicans to ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Truth Addict 1
More from around the web