|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

WHAT A GUY??
A few weeks ago a young female Marine Staff Sergeant (one of very few chosen for this post) was serving with HMX-1, the Presidential Helicopter Squadron. She had just finished her tour as a Drill Instructor and is/was obviously a squared away Marine that was on a fast track and who planned on making the Marine Corps her career. I am assuming that she excelled on the Drill Field which landed her the "choice" assignment with HMX-1.
A few weeks ago she was assigned to the flight crew and after giving our illustrious President her best "Main Gater" hand salute, she respectfully advised the President that the American flag pin on his lapel was on upside down, you got to remember this young lady has been around for a while and had just finished her tour as a Drill Instructor.
I have no doubt that she advised him in the proper way....
Anyway, President Obama relieved her on the spot!!! Apparently he doesn't like being told that he's doing something wrong, especially by lowly military personnel...(Huh?)
That so-n-so just ruined a young lady's career when all she was trying to do was prevent him from being embarrassed....what a gem.
So, now I ask, is B.O. really the best man for "Commander in Chief"????? NO... I'm with you, I don't think so either! That's what happens when our President doesn't have any formal military training and/or really doesn't give a darn.
I am sure other Marines will be "lining up" for that assignment now, although, I don't know why, I wouldn't!
P.S: And YES this information IS reliable!
Frankie

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

The president's US flag lapel was more than likely turned upside down on purpose. He is a rigid ideolog who believes that America's best days are behind us.
Alexis

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

The flag flown upside down is a sign of distress. Subliminal message? His personal valet was having a bad day?
Uncle Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

At least it was not a Muslim flag. Maybe next week!
Alexis

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Sam wrote:
At least it was not a Muslim flag. Maybe next week!
Just saw a pic of our prez holding a phone upside down with the (mouthpiece) cord end to his ear. Genius!
Uncle Sam

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Take away the teleprompter and he will not remember where he was born.
BILL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Say What-- wrote:
WHAT A GUY??
A few weeks ago a young female Marine Staff Sergeant (one of very few chosen for this post) was serving with HMX-1, the Presidential Helicopter Squadron. She had just finished her tour as a Drill Instructor and is/was obviously a squared away Marine that was on a fast track and who planned on making the Marine Corps her career. I am assuming that she excelled on the Drill Field which landed her the "choice" assignment with HMX-1.
A few weeks ago she was assigned to the flight crew and after giving our illustrious President her best "Main Gater" hand salute, she respectfully advised the President that the American flag pin on his lapel was on upside down, you got to remember this young lady has been around for a while and had just finished her tour as a Drill Instructor.
I have no doubt that she advised him in the proper way....
Anyway, President Obama relieved her on the spot!!! Apparently he doesn't like being told that he's doing something wrong, especially by lowly military personnel...(Huh?)
That so-n-so just ruined a young lady's career when all she was trying to do was prevent him from being embarrassed....what a gem.
So, now I ask, is B.O. really the best man for "Commander in Chief"????? NO... I'm with you, I don't think so either! That's what happens when our President doesn't have any formal military training and/or really doesn't give a darn.
I am sure other Marines will be "lining up" for that assignment now, although, I don't know why, I wouldn't!
P.S: And YES this information IS reliable!
iS THIS TURE? i DOUBT IT.
BILL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Please verify this - I can't find this "story" anywhere else. I doubt it.
cde

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Snopes checked this out with HMX-1 and found it to be false, just like every other chain-email defamation of Obama’s love of country.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/flagpin....
Brad

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

cde wrote:
Snopes checked this out with HMX-1 and found it to be false, just like every other chain-email defamation of Obama’s love of country.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/flagpin....
You mean like his false social security card? His numerous birthdays? His colleges he attended like Columbia and Harvard, yet there are no records, transcripts, or thesis's? False stuff like that Snopes?
WGG

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

This proved to be a lie. Check out SNOPES.
Ding Ding

Jarrettsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for King Barry this time or last.
KEITH O DELL

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

SCREW B OBAMA HIS WIFE LOOKS LIKE KING KONGS LITTLE SISTER WITH THAT FACE ,I CANT STAND OBAMA HE IS WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA PEOPLE DONT WANNA SOUND RACIST LOL THATS A JOKE OBAMA USED RACE TO GET IN THEW WHITE HOUSE THE 1ST & 2ND TIME EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BECAUSE IT WASNT ON EXPERIENCE WE KNOW THAT TO, WHEN HE WAS ELECTED HE WON THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WHY FOR BEING BLACK COME ON THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVING IT TO C.RICE SHE DESERVES IT MRS RICE IS A STRONG PROUD BLACK REPUBLICAN THAT DESERVES ALL THE HONORS SHE GETS I WOULD ELECT HER AS FOR OBAMA YOUR NHOTHING WITH NO CLASS AND CLASS ISNT SOMETHING U BUY WITH YOUR MONEY, NOW LET ME SAY THIS TO ALOT OF PEOPLE WHITE BLACK GREEN YELLOW ALL RACES U SO CALLED CHRISTAINS VOTED FOR OBAMA WENT AGAINST YOUR BELIEFS IN GOD TO VOTE HIM IN ON COLOR ALONE U KNEW HE WAS FOR GAYS RIGHTS, ABORTION MURDERS, ILLEGAL MEXICANS CRIME AND ALL THAST IS WRONG U TRADED YOUR FAITH FOR WHAT TO HAVE A BLACK DEVIL IN THE WGHITE HOUSE U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, IF SATAN COMES AS A BLACK MAN TO EARTH HOW MANY WILL BE THERE FOR HIM ,GOD SAID IF POSSIBLE THE VERY ELECT WILL BE FOOLED IN THE END DAYS,WELL IM HERE TO TELL YA MISSION FAILED LOL YOU FAILED, BUT IT WS FOR A GOOD CAUSE RIGHT TO PUT A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE,HEY MAYBE JUDAS TURNED ON JESUS FOR A GOOD REASON RIGHT ,((( WRONG ))) IT WAS OUT OF YOUR OWN SELFISH REASONS NOT GODS, BUT STAND TALL HE WAS ELECTED FOR A REASON WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS AND AMERICA HAS TO FALL TO MAKE THE ANTI-CHRIST GROW INTO POWER WAY TO GO EVERYONE U HELPED SATAN LOOK AT AMERICA WE ARE WEAK WITH OBAMA WATCH OBAMA RIGHT HAND CAUSE YOU ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT HIS LEFT IS DOING
KEITH O DELL

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

obama holds his crosses upside down to whats that say

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cecil County Discussions

Search the Cecil County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Indian Acres (Oct '07) Tue person 418
Police: Wanted Albert Reeves Found Inside Stole... Jul 5 Toad 3
Homeless in Cecil County Estimated at 300; Scho... (Apr '12) Jul 3 DDH63 2
Cecil County Sheriff 2014: Political Campaign S... (Mar '13) Jul 2 American Pie 16
Scott Adams blowing out rest of field Jun 24 Smith 1
Cecil County Politics: Patchell, YMCA Chief, Fi... (Nov '13) Jun 23 The Shining 15
police call Jun 17 old geezer 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••