Cecil County Animal Control: Buddy Gr...

Cecil County Animal Control: Buddy Group Begins $2.25M Contract;...

There are 11 comments on the The Cecil Times story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Cecil County Animal Control: Buddy Group Begins $2.25M Contract;.... In it, The Cecil Times reports that:

A Delaware group associated with Mindy Carletti, a Perryville veterinarian who almost single-handedly wrote the county's new animal control ordinance, began its $2.25 million animal control contract with Cecil County with an open house at its animal-less 'shelter' on Appleton Road Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cecil Times.

Smipless 2014

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Hypocrite Broomell at her finest. Letting Carletti write the ordinance to her own specifications. Three Amigos approving a last-minute extended contract to a group unable to meet it's terms. If these terms were part of the RFP, bona-fide providers would have submitted bids. A bonus for the Smipkins is that Smigiel's enemies at the SPCA are being hurt. The 3 Amigos strike again as pawns of The SMIPKIN. I hope that this fraud is overturned by the new Charter government.
Diogenes

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jan 5, 2013
The couhty should post the contract on it's website so that the taxpayers can see this cronyism for what it is. Shame on the Smipkins.
- In God weTrust -

Stevensville, MD

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Smipless 2014 wrote:
Hypocrite Broomell at her finest. Letting Carletti write the ordinance to her own specifications. Three Amigos approving a last-minute extended contract to a group unable to meet it's terms. If these terms were part of the RFP, bona-fide providers would have submitted bids. A bonus for the Smipkins is that Smigiel's enemies at the SPCA are being hurt. The 3 Amigos strike again as pawns of The SMIPKIN. I hope that this fraud is overturned by the new Charter government.
It seems that the 3 hypocrites and Broomwell only care about their friends. All the back door deals. Corruption!!!!!!!!!! continues. What has changed? nothing. Why r we spending taxpayers money in China(Delaware). Some one has their had in the piggybank. How can they sleep at night. OH! arms around Satan.
Talia

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Cecil county is so corrupt. The animals should always be first, not the piggbank of the people in charge of the ordiance.
I don't know how people like Mindi sleep at night. People for Animals.
I wish all of those corrupt city adminstration folks the fleas of 1,000 camels.
- In God weTrust -

Stevensville, MD

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Talia wrote:
Cecil county is so corrupt. The animals should always be first, not the piggbank of the people in charge of the ordiance.
I don't know how people like Mindi sleep at night. People for Animals.
I wish all of those corrupt city adminstration folks the fleas of 1,000 camels.
So true !!!!!!!!!
Nino Brown of Da CMB

New Castle, DE

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Cecil County is a joke, the politicians are a joke, and to top it all off, nothing will ever change. Cash before anything. Bros before hoes, and rock a ball baby rock a ball.
Diogenes

Baltimore, MD

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Nino Brown of Da CMB wrote:
Cecil County is a joke, the politicians are a joke, and to top it all off, nothing will ever change. Cash before anything. Bros before hoes, and rock a ball baby rock a ball.
Seek help immediately. Return to your space ship.
Stupid Intolerant

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Nino Brown of Da CMB wrote:
I will call you "Da"for short,You just grouped all our representatives together.You should have checked the record or attended the meetings before cluelessly popping off.If you had you would know commissioner Moore and commissioner Hodge objected and voted against this corrupt contract.You also should know the board president at the time Jim Mullin called a special session to pass this disgraceful contract with the help of Mike Dunn and Dianna Broomell.Point being there is a huge difference between the two honest hard working commissioners and the three corrupt ones on the former board.May I suggest you checkout the next county council meeting and see for yourself.My guess is it won't take you long to determine who the crooks are.
- In God weTrust -

Salisbury, MD

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Stupid Intolerant wrote:
<quoted text> I will call you "Da"for short,You just grouped all our representatives together.You should have checked the record or attended the meetings before cluelessly popping off.If you had you would know commissioner Moore and commissioner Hodge objected and voted against this corrupt contract.You also should know the board president at the time Jim Mullin called a special session to pass this disgraceful contract with the help of Mike Dunn and Dianna Broomell.Point being there is a huge difference between the two honest hard working commissioners and the three corrupt ones on the former board.May I suggest you checkout the next county council meeting and see for yourself.My guess is it won't take you long to determine who the crooks are.
Point taken--- Iagree about the three amigos.
Stupid Intolerant

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Dear IGwT,Amigo is spanish for friends.There is nothing friendly about the damage they caused during thier rein of stupidity at which piont I refer to them as the"Three Stooges".Thankfully we are down to two,yet the RCCoCC wants to return us back to that insanity,at which point Da would have had more to criticize.
- In God weTrust -

Easton, MD

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Stupid Intolerant wrote:
Dear IGwT,Amigo is spanish for friends.There is nothing friendly about the damage they caused during thier rein of stupidity at which piont I refer to them as the"Three Stooges".Thankfully we are down to two,yet the RCCoCC wants to return us back to that insanity,at which point Da would have had more to criticize.
Sorry your right the three STOOGES is much better Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cecil County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump Mon trump sux 4
Wilma Greer (Sep '09) Jul '16 Fastgun 12
News Indian Acres (Oct '07) Jun '16 son of ben dover 492
Rollins caught in ocean city ..lo Jun '16 DeepThroat 2
Chesapeake City Noise Ordinance (Jan '09) Jun '16 poolman1 3
News Former Del. Smigiel seeks Cecil County judgeship May '16 Truth be Told 2
Rt 40 Elkton Asian Massage Place across from Wa... (Oct '10) Mar '16 slickrick 16
More from around the web