The Cecil County Patriots Exposed!!

Since: Jul 10

Everytown USA

#42 Mar 22, 2012
Oh goodness,
It seems the Smipkin crowd is very scared. They see an end to their tyranny and thus have begun the attack. It really is pitiful. So sad, it almost brings a tear to my eyes...but alas no.

If they are so good, why do they fight back with lies, slander, innuendo, fear mongering, etc. etc.?

If they and their minions are so wonderful and good, why even bother spewing their bile on a blog?

It is because they know they are on the way out. They have angered far too many people. They are scared.

They thought the public was not as smart or involved as they, but they were wrong. Their deceptive and spiteful ways have caused normally mild mannered citizens to rise up in anger.

Just as Diana lashes out and attacks other commissioners whenever the questions or pressure overwhelms her, so too do her political henchman/women.

When they cannot defend, they assail, as does a wounded beast, bellowing in desperation to create alarm and fear.

However, in a short time, it will be finished, for the angry masses have gathered to defend their rights.

Nevertheless, do not weep, for they will retreat to the dark shadows from whence they were begot.

Be cautious however, for they are a crafty and venomous lot, who in their collusive way will connive to rise again.
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#43 Mar 23, 2012
Red 8333 wrote:
<quoted text>
e
Please check: Zeauskas/ Dunn/ at various MD state court records. Dead beats. What a bunch of hypocrites.
Mr Lobos must also be in your dead beat list.Look at his judgments when you read his record
On the ballot

United States

#44 Mar 23, 2012
When I looked at the election ballot, I did not see Ron Lobos name on it. So why attack a private citizen? Is it because he uses his rights as a citizen to support or oppose a candidate and speak about the issues at a public forum? Bullying in the schools is a hot issue right now but it looks like some of the "adults" around here need to take those anti-bullying classes the kids are taking.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#46 Mar 23, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Whoa! I just read the post about Ron Lobos having something on his record having to do with possessing a controlled substance. Any answers for that Jackie from Elkton?
Jackie? I thought you had all the answers.
Jacque Broomell

Ashland, KY

#47 Mar 23, 2012
Dear Jackie, Elkton, MD:

Regarding your comment (#28, page 2)
" Diana's sister-in-law was not happy with Ron's line of questioning to Diana during a public forum and she warned him afterward that she was going to go after him and "expose" him.":

Yes, I am Commissioner Diana Broomell's sister-in-law. Yes, I attended a public forum at the county administration building hosted by the Cecil County Patriots. Yes, I spoke directly to Ron Lobos after his lengthy and critical list of perceived infractions prefacing his question directed to Commissioner Diana Broomell. What I stated directly to Mr. Lobos was that in my opinion, his comments were exceedingly inappropriate and that yes, people are aware of his public record recorded on the District Court of Maryland website. I have been aware of his record for quite some time and that was in fact a factor in my decision to choose to no longer be associated with the Cecil County Patriots quite a few months ago. At no time did I "warn" Mr. Lobos. At no time did I "go after him." At no time did I threaten to "expose" him. If in fact Mr. Lobos told you this his is in error. To me, Ron Lobos standing before the candidates making the comments that he did directed at Commissioner Broomell, was in fact a perfect example of "the pot calling the kettle black." I did not post this thread. I have not commented on this thread, until now in order to clarify your slanderous comments. I have no reason to hide behind aliases and false personas in order to throw darts from the sidelines and attempt to muddy the already murky waters of Cecil County politics. My opinion is my own and I have no problem owning it. What I had to say to Mr. Lobos, I stated upfront and in person to him directly. I would expect the same from you.
Fact Checker

Neavitt, MD

#48 Mar 23, 2012
www.courts.state.md.us
SMIPKIN Fiscal Conservative Team:
Chris Zeauskas and wife,sued over credit card debt totalling $36,099.00

Mike Dunn sued over credit card debt totalling $17,894.95

Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#49 Mar 23, 2012
Cecil County's "Look whose calling the kettle black" Watchdog, Ron Lobos, had quite a few judgements on his record as well. I believe they were around $30,000 +.
YES

United States

#50 Mar 23, 2012
Fact Checker wrote:
www.courts.state.md.us
SMIPKIN Fiscal Conservative Team:
Chris Zeauskas and wife,sued over credit card debt totalling $36,099.00
Mike Dunn sued over credit card debt totalling $17,894.95
What is your point in printing this crap? They are neither one in this election.If it is hurt you hope for then I am sure you have done that. Just remember what goes around comes around.
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#51 Mar 23, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Cecil County's "Look whose calling the kettle black" Watchdog, Ron Lobos, had quite a few judgements on his record as well. I believe they were around $30,000 +.
Lobos is not a candidate and has not been part of a slate falsely claiming to be "fiscally conservative" while acting otherwise.

Dunn and Zeauskas are.
FYI

United States

#52 Mar 23, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lobos is not a candidate and has not been part of a slate falsely claiming to be "fiscally conservative" while acting otherwise.
Dunn and Zeauskas are.
HELLO AGAIN BOB AMATO AKA RED 833 Why don't you tell the readers what your real problem is with Dunn,ZEAUSKAS? You lost the last election when you ran for Republican Centeral Committee. That lost you blame on Smigiel, Dunn, Chris Z,Dawson,and all the others. Well I hate to break the sad news to you but you are the reason you lost,I didn't even know any of these people before I voted and due to what I heard about you made it clear you were NOT getting my vote. Moody,impossible to work with, negative,mean. And I will be darn if what I heard you have proven to be fact.Sour Grapes
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#53 Mar 23, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>HELLO AGAIN BOB AMATO AKA RED 833 Why don't you tell the readers what your real problem is with Dunn,ZEAUSKAS? You lost the last election when you ran for Republican Centeral Committee. That lost you blame on Smigiel, Dunn, Chris Z,Dawson,and all the others. Well I hate to break the sad news to you but you are the reason you lost,I didn't even know any of these people before I voted and due to what I heard about you made it clear you were NOT getting my vote. Moody,impossible to work with, negative,mean. And I will be darn if what I heard you have proven to be fact.Sour Grapes
Yes/FYI/Smigiel: You should worry about your campaign for Judge, rather than playing "who's the poster". BTW, your "SMIPKIN 7 Team" of Central Committee members (7 of 9) don't even meet, which is good news. If Mullin and Dunn acted like the do as commissioners the county GOP would be even more ambarassed.Your "Team" is handing the election to the DEMS. Early dismissal day in Annapolis so you have more time to post.
FYI YES

United States

#54 Mar 23, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes/FYI/Smigiel: You should worry about your campaign for Judge, rather than playing "who's the poster". BTW, your "SMIPKIN 7 Team" of Central Committee members (7 of 9) don't even meet, which is good news. If Mullin and Dunn acted like the do as commissioners the county GOP would be even more ambarassed.Your "Team" is handing the election to the DEMS. Early dismissal day in Annapolis so you have more time to post.
RED833 aka Bob Amato Have you considered anger management classes.
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#55 Mar 23, 2012
FYI YES wrote:
<quoted text>RED833 aka Bob Amato Have you considered anger management classes.
Smigiel/FYI/Yes: I've seen you in action throwing temper tantrums. You can be my example of bad behavior. What really makes me angry is the Friends of EJ Pipkin robocalls. Got a great big mailer from you. Great shot of you and Pipkin strolling. Probably discussing who to knife in the back. Don't order any robes, you won't be needing them.
FYI YES

United States

#56 Mar 23, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smigiel/FYI/Yes: I've seen you in action throwing temper tantrums. You can be my example of bad behavior. What really makes me angry is the Friends of EJ Pipkin robocalls. Got a great big mailer from you. Great shot of you and Pipkin strolling. Probably discussing who to knife in the back. Don't order any robes, you won't be needing them.
RED833 aka Bob Amato at least they are not hiding their friendship. If you had friends you might have won the election you lost.I also received his mailer. Isn't that great? I know Smigiel will be pleased to hear you received yours.
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#57 Mar 23, 2012
FYI YES wrote:
<quoted text>RED833 aka Bob Amato at least they are not hiding their friendship. If you had friends you might have won the election you lost.I also received his mailer. Isn't that great? I know Smigiel will be pleased to hear you received yours.
Smigiel/FYI/YES: We'll see if voters have "buyers remorse" over your lazy incompetent puppets
stopthefeuding

Elkton, MD

#58 Mar 23, 2012
I happen to know Ron. I know that he was given custody of a 1 year old back in '84 and raised him to become a fine young man. He has served over 10 years in the Air National Guard. I know that each year, in September when the 135th comes back from Afghanistan, he shows up with 15 bushels of crabs and 2 kegs of beerfor the troops to celebrate their safe return. I know that he has 3 military children that have all served in the middle east to protect our liberties and safety and as a matter of fact, on of his airmen children leave for Afghanistan next week. I know that he wasone of the principal organizers that raised money last Christmas for Jeffrey Kessler, a Marine wholost both of his legs in Afghanistan last July. I know that he worked with the Fischer House to get them to participate in building Jeffrey a house for hi, his wife and his 2 kids to live in. I know that he had to kick Smigiel out of the party for sneaking in the back door and then neglecting to pay the $10 fee that was being used to organize the fund raiser for Jeffrey Kessler. I know that he is proud of the man he has become and put all of his misgivings behind him. I know that he organized one of the only Tea Party's that did not carry water for the Republican Party, but rather decided to invite both parties to attend and listen to the citizens, rather that speak to them. I know that he is remorseful for his past (10 years behind him) and has seen his future as an opportunity to work with like minded citizens that will not allow elected officials such as Broomall to control the functions of the county out of selfe serving means. I only hope that those who are throwing stones at Ron will look in the mirror and concentrate on serving the people rather that controling the people. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#59 Mar 23, 2012
Hodge and Moore just like peas and carrots
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#60 Mar 23, 2012
stopthefeuding wrote:
I happen to know Ron. I know that he was given custody of a 1 year old back in '84 and raised him to become a fine young man. He has served over 10 years in the Air National Guard. I know that each year, in September when the 135th comes back from Afghanistan, he shows up with 15 bushels of crabs and 2 kegs of beerfor the troops to celebrate their safe return. I know that he has 3 military children that have all served in the middle east to protect our liberties and safety and as a matter of fact, on of his airmen children leave for Afghanistan next week. I know that he wasone of the principal organizers that raised money last Christmas for Jeffrey Kessler, a Marine wholost both of his legs in Afghanistan last July. I know that he worked with the Fischer House to get them to participate in building Jeffrey a house for hi, his wife and his 2 kids to live in. I know that he had to kick Smigiel out of the party for sneaking in the back door and then neglecting to pay the $10 fee that was being used to organize the fund raiser for Jeffrey Kessler. I know that he is proud of the man he has become and put all of his misgivings behind him. I know that he organized one of the only Tea Party's that did not carry water for the Republican Party, but rather decided to invite both parties to attend and listen to the citizens, rather that speak to them. I know that he is remorseful for his past (10 years behind him) and has seen his future as an opportunity to work with like minded citizens that will not allow elected officials such as Broomall to control the functions of the county out of selfe serving means. I only hope that those who are throwing stones at Ron will look in the mirror and concentrate on serving the people rather that controling the people. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
With all that said HE is the one acting like he is the standard for truth.With a record like his he should not be throwing stones at anyone .The fact that hes in a place of leadership in the patriots speaks volumes about them as well as him.His criminal record is a matter of FACT.Not slander such as you just did to Ms.Broomell.
CommonSense

West Chester, PA

#61 Mar 23, 2012
I check all the records and it seems that many of the claims on here are unsubstantiated, however my advice would be that when you go to the polls don't vote for Ron Lobos.

Since: Jul 10

Everytown USA

#62 Mar 24, 2012
overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>With all that said HE is the one acting like he is the standard for truth.With a record like his he should not be throwing stones at anyone .The fact that hes in a place of leadership in the patriots speaks volumes about them as well as him.His criminal record is a matter of FACT.Not slander such as you just did to Ms.Broomell.
Hello overtaxed,
If you are going to accuse someone of slander, don't you think it is a good idea to know what you are talking about? I didn't see Broomell's name in the post you are attacking and trying to belittle.

If you think you are over taxed now, just wait until the higher taxes start to become reality in order to pay for the Smipkin related law suits, back stabbing, fumbling, poor judgement, kickback, payback, watchyourback, get off their back, way back, wegotfriendsweneedtogivebackto , we'll get you if you get on our back, jump over rules, ignore rules, make up their own rules, and the never ending do overs to make sure the previous items are implemented.

And as others have said, just don't vote for Ron on April 3, 2012. EasySmeasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cecil County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indian Acres (Oct '07) Mon son of ben dover 492
Rollins caught in ocean city ..lo Jun 24 DeepThroat 2
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 23 Things have to ch... 3
Chesapeake City Noise Ordinance (Jan '09) Jun 8 poolman1 3
News Former Del. Smigiel seeks Cecil County judgeship May '16 Truth be Told 2
Rt 40 Elkton Asian Massage Place across from Wa... (Oct '10) Mar '16 slickrick 16
News Cecil Co Exec to Give Buddies More $ Despite Co... Feb '16 Dandy Don 2
More from around the web