The Cecil County Patriots Exposed!!

Since: Jul 10

Everytown USA

#22 Mar 22, 2012
YES wrote:
<quoted text>Your right your name is Bob.
(sarcasm)
Why not try John, Paul, Ringo or George?

Ya keep a guessin', ya keep a loosin'.

(sarcasm and pity)
YES

United States

#23 Mar 22, 2012
Cecilian or anyone
I keep hearing the name George J McCusker Jr in connection with candidate Alan McCarthy.My rearch shows McCusker lives at the exact same address as McCarthy. They are both single. They are both around 60 years old. McCarthy is a real estate Investor. McCuster is a realtor. Are they family? Are they friends?
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#24 Mar 22, 2012
YES wrote:
Cecilian or anyone
I keep hearing the name George J McCusker Jr in connection with candidate Alan McCarthy.My rearch shows McCusker lives at the exact same address as McCarthy. They are both single. They are both around 60 years old. McCarthy is a real estate Investor. McCuster is a realtor. Are they family? Are they friends?
Smigiel Campaign Treasurer Charles "Chief" Jagoe is constantly hugging is widdle doggie. Why?
YES

United States

#25 Mar 22, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smigiel Campaign Treasurer Charles "Chief" Jagoe is constantly hugging is widdle doggie. Why?
Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about.Put it in English or come right out and say what you mean.Why what? I ask 2 simple questions and you come back with Jagoe. Grow Up
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#26 Mar 22, 2012
YES wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about.Put it in English or come right out and say what you mean.Why what? I ask 2 simple questions and you come back with Jagoe. Grow Up
I have no idea what you are talking about. Put it in English or come right out and say what you mean. Why what? I ask a simple question and you go berserk. Grow Up.
YES

United States

#27 Mar 22, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. Put it in English or come right out and say what you mean. Why what? I ask a simple question and you go berserk. Grow Up.
I suggest you call 911. You need alot of help as soon as possible.
Jackie

Elkton, MD

#28 Mar 22, 2012
The record of the Cecil County Patriots speaks for itself. Members of our organization have been involved in taking strong positions to defend conservative values and liberty, regardless of which party attempts to violate those principles. That has earned us the ire of certain politicians who expected the local TEA party rubber stamp their activities even when they violated the principles they espoused verbally. As an organization, we have volunteered countless hours to local civic involvement, organized marches to DC, Annapolis, and local TEA parties, provided information to the public on issues of local, state, and national importance, worked for conservative candidates, stopped a radical environmentalist from being put on the local Planning Commission, and collected over 2,000 signatures to put the Maryland Dream Act on the ballot so the voters can have an opportunity to overturn it in November. We have organized debates and educational forums, alerting citizens to the dangers of Agenda 21 and Plan Maryland. We are all volunteers. We get no benefit from our actions, except hopefully a better future for our kids and grandkids, which is enough to motivate us.
Hopefully, people will realize that the "record" referred to for Mr. Lobos is a civil record in a divorce proceeding involving an accusation with no conviction. Not only was he not found guilty of that accusation, there was evidence which was presented showing his innocence, which is why this does not show up in the criminal record. After his exoneration, he was given custody of his son. If the individual who posted this would have actually asked Ron about this, then she would have known better than to post such misleading information. That is what is different about our organization. If there is a question about someone's activities, we ask the person involved, rather than slander people on the internet without having the facts. However, we certainly aren't surprised by this. Diana's sister-in-law was not happy with Ron's line of questioning to Diana during a public forum and she warned him afterward that she was going to go after him and "expose" him. This is typical of what happens to those who dare to question or criticize Diana’s positions.
There is also a single traffic stop with a tag and license violation from a decade ago. In full disclosure, I have to admit that about eight years ago, I drove for a full year on expired tags without ever being aware of it. After I moved, I didn't receive my new registration in the mail; it must not have been forwarded to my new address. When I realized it, a year later, I renewed them. Throw me in the gulag!!
The intent of this post is to take attention away from the issues facing the county and the record of certain candidates. Ron's name will not appear on any ballot. Some people believe it is better if you spend time focusing on Ron, than asking their candidates difficult questions about decision they have made. They are unhappy that we have consistently shown a light on positions of certain candidates that are inconsistent with the principles of the TEA party, and they are unhappy that those candidates who consistently support limited government, liberty, and free markets consistently are getting such broad based support, not just from the Patriot steering team but from the membership as well which informs our decisions. You will see vague words such as "special interest" without any identification of who that special interest is and how we benefit from or are connected to it. This is nothing more than pure BS. Our only special interest is the Constitution and the principles of liberty and limited government, and those are the things we have consistently stood for and defended. That is our record.
For those interested, we have a meeting the first Thursday after the election, and we will have a guest speaker that will present on the topic of voter fraud and what can be done to eliminate it.
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#29 Mar 22, 2012
YES wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you call 911. You need alot of help as soon as possible.
Help me help you. Don't float negative concepts.
SPCA

Glen Burnie, MD

#30 Mar 22, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to puppylovers.chief.org
YES

United States

#31 Mar 22, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
RED 833/Bob Amato you are a fine one to talk about floating negative concepts. That is all you do. What did I post that was negative? Let me ask again what are you trying to suggest with your comment about Jageo and his dog? Talk about negative concepts. That is LOW even for you. And that is Damn LOW
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#32 Mar 22, 2012
Hey Jackie from Elkton since your explaining away Mr.Lobos record how about expalining away his possesion of a controlled substance with intent to distribute
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#33 Mar 22, 2012
Even if you could expalin it away he has no right throwin stones at anyone.Cover the whole record not just bits.
Red 8333

Glen Burnie, MD

#34 Mar 22, 2012
YES wrote:
<quoted text>RED 833/Bob Amato you are a fine one to talk about floating negative concepts. That is all you do. What did I post that was negative? Let me ask again what are you trying to suggest with your comment about Jageo and his dog? Talk about negative concepts. That is LOW even for you. And that is Damn LOW
I suggest that Jagoe loves his doggie and Smigiel.
Red 8333

Glen Burnie, MD

#35 Mar 22, 2012
overtaxed wrote:
Even if you could expalin it away he has no right throwin stones at anyone.Cover the whole record not just bits.
Ron Lobos is a hard working blue collar kinda guy. I respect his work ethic and am appalled that Broomell, Smigiel, Pipkin, Patterson, and their ilk feel threatened by his independence.
Red 8333

Glen Burnie, MD

#36 Mar 22, 2012
overtaxed wrote:
Hey Jackie from Elkton since your explaining away Mr.Lobos record how about expalining away his possesion of a controlled substance with intent to distribute
Speaking of controlled substances, what about the SMIPKIN controlled Republican Central Committee and the Cecil County Board of Commissioners?
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#37 Mar 22, 2012
Red 8333 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of controlled substances, what about the SMIPKIN controlled Republican Central Committee and the Cecil County Board of Commissioners?
Read the record .It doesnt lie.For someone trying to present them selves as the (Standard for truth) he should really clean up his own mess first.
Red 8333

Glen Burnie, MD

#38 Mar 22, 2012
overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Read the record .It doesnt lie.For someone trying to present them selves as the (Standard for truth) he should really clean up his own mess first.
e
Please check: Zeauskas/ Dunn/ at various MD state court records. Dead beats. What a bunch of hypocrites.
YES

United States

#39 Mar 22, 2012
Red 8333 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that Jagoe loves his doggie and Smigiel.
RED 833/Red8333/Bob Amato you know you meant your comment in a vulgar manner.Which is your nature. It shows in every one of your post. If you ever come across Mt Jagoe I hope his dog(if he has one) bites you in the butt.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#40 Mar 22, 2012
Jackie wrote:
The record of the Cecil County Patriots speaks for itself. Members of our organization have been involved in taking strong positions to defend conservative values and liberty, regardless of which party attempts to violate those principles. That has earned us the ire of certain politicians who expected the local TEA party rubber stamp their activities even when they violated the principles they espoused verbally. As an organization, we have volunteered countless hours
- blah blah blah If anyone is a fraud it's the Cecil County Patriots. You say you stand for liberty and the Constitution, yet the Patriot Steering Committee intentionally appointed themselves for 10 years to avoid a hostile take over. Are the hostile people anyone who disagrees with you and the Hodge/Moore Special Interest Machine?
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#41 Mar 22, 2012
Whoa! I just read the post about Ron Lobos having something on his record having to do with possessing a controlled substance. Any answers for that Jackie from Elkton?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cecil County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indian Acres (Oct '07) Mar '17 Acres Pig 498
Cecil County State's Attorney Guilty in Indecen... Dec '16 Boner 1
Human Resources Director Dec '16 Curious George 1
Convicted jail guard Dec '16 Curious George 2
News Research center finds anti-Muslim hate crimes j... (Oct '16) Oct '16 noobieR 2
News 2 found dead in Cecil County house fire (Oct '16) Oct '16 fallenstar217 1
Cecil County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Oct '16) Oct '16 Elaine 3
More from around the web