The Cecil County Patriots Exposed!!

Posted in the Cecil County Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
RED 833

Upper Falls, MD

#2 Mar 20, 2012
One week until the April 3rd primary and the The SMIPKIN attack machine shifts from sniping to blitzkrieg. I am not a member of the Cecil County Patriots but admire their work in voter education and registration and advancing their causes. Their successful work in obtaining signatures to place tuition for illegals on referendun speaks for itself. I believe their leadership positions are a recognition of individuals for their committment. As to Lobos and Reasin, I know that I see hard work for their group. I understand that Lobos actually organized the Tea Party events that Broomell claims as an accomplishment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Everytown USA

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Concerned Citizen = Constipated Citizen.

Oh yes, the rumormonger gang. I heard this from a reliable source who heard it from a friend of this guy who is married to this woman who used to know someone who over heard this sometime, I think, maybe:

"if we say stuff, it doesn't hav'ta be true...just keep sayin' it and we can convince 'nough voters to pull it off again...ssssh...don't tell no one what we be doin'...ssssh..just keep it our little secret, ok...good!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Everytown USA

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Je l'ai entendu ainsi.

That for Mikey, from Canada.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#5 Mar 20, 2012
Just follow the link.
concerned citizen

Baltimore, MD

#6 Mar 20, 2012
I have just been informed that the person responding as Cecilian is Nancy Schwerzler of Cecil Times Blog Rag notoriety and previous leader of the SPCA. She was hired/recruited by the Hodge Machine to put out propaganda to muddy the waters. Could this all be a part of the Tari Moore "Moore Strategies" consultations. We have heard Tari was brought in by Hodge to sort out the SPCA public relations disaster a few years back. You'll notice that Cecilian (or a small variation of that name but the same person) also comments on the Cecil Whig postings - all in favor of Patriots, Hodge, Moore and against those fighting for transparency, accountability and the American way of Life - good ole boy ousters: Dunn, Brommell and Mullins.
RED 833

Upper Falls, MD

#7 Mar 20, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I have just been informed that the person responding as Cecilian is Nancy Schwerzler of Cecil Times Blog Rag notoriety and previous leader of the SPCA. She was hired/recruited by the Hodge Machine to put out propaganda to muddy the waters. Could this all be a part of the Tari Moore "Moore Strategies" consultations. We have heard Tari was brought in by Hodge to sort out the SPCA public relations disaster a few years back. You'll notice that Cecilian (or a small variation of that name but the same person) also comments on the Cecil Whig postings - all in favor of Patriots, Hodge, Moore and against those fighting for transparency, accountability and the American way of Life - good ole boy ousters: Dunn, Brommell and Mullins.
Concerned Citizen Smigiel, were you informed by the voices in your head? You are spewing the same re-cycled garbage that has been disproved over and over. You are running for a Judgeship but can't leave the gutter. The Three Amigos are the new good ole boys and are doing a good job of purging your enemies.
YES

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
<quoted text>
Concerned Citizen Smigiel, were you informed by the voices in your head? You are spewing the same re-cycled garbage that has been disproved over and over. You are running for a Judgeship but can't leave the gutter. The Three Amigos are the new good ole boys and are doing a good job of purging your enemies.
It is sad when you have NO proof to say all comments are Smigiel. Which tells me you have nothing to back up any of your statemens.But you keep running your mouth.And that is giving Broomell more votes.Thank You

Since: Mar 12

Colora, MD

#9 Mar 20, 2012
RED 833 wrote:
I understand that Lobos actually organized the Tea Party events that Broomell claims as an accomplishment.
While it is true that Mr. Lobos organized Cecil County TEA Parties from the third one on, it was Ms. Broomell who organized the first two Cecil County TEA Parties. It is those first two events that Ms. Broomell takes credit for, not the ones that Mr. Lobos organized.

Everytown USA

#10 Mar 20, 2012
Oh the Broomell supporters, or is it stooges?

Well, the nice thing about charter government and the job Di thinks she has the qualifications to and backing to be elected is:

Everyone in the County gets to vote for County Executive.

Di might be able to garner votes from her neighborhood, ARCA, and CLUA cronies and dolts, but she will loose big time in the rest of the county where people are sick and tired of her hypocrisy, arrogance and bald-faced lying and deceit.

Hey Mikey, your tactic of loading the ballot with Smipkin wanna-bees, will just water down votes for all of them.

WA Wa Waaaaaaa!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fact Checker

Elkton, MD

#11 Mar 20, 2012
Lucreta wrote:
<quoted text>
While it is true that Mr. Lobos organized Cecil County TEA Parties from the third one on, it was Ms. Broomell who organized the first two Cecil County TEA Parties. It is those first two events that Ms. Broomell takes credit for, not the ones that Mr. Lobos organized.
Wrong. Ever hear of a committee. The big problem with TEA Party was keeping SMIGIEL off the stage.
Fact Checker

Elkton, MD

#12 Mar 20, 2012
YES wrote:
<quoted text>It is sad when you have NO proof to say all comments are Smigiel. Which tells me you have nothing to back up any of your statemens.But you keep running your mouth.And that is giving Broomell more votes.Thank You
Postings that repeat the same SMIGIEL false allegations and attack his enemies are 100% SMIGIEL. His minions will begin posting soon.
ismybell

Flourtown, PA

#13 Mar 20, 2012
Patriots support moore. Moore supports meth clinics. I support patriots & moore.
The Big Lie

Earleville, MD

#14 Mar 20, 2012
ismybell wrote:
Patriots support moore. Moore supports meth clinics. I support patriots & moore.
Mrs. Moore never "supports" methadone treatment clinics as such. She simply wanted to draft an ordinance that had input from the medical community-- including the West Cecil Health Center and Union Hospital-- to make sure that a shoot from the hip hurry up and mess up Diana Broomell ordinance didn't get the county taxpayers tied up in big money lawsuits and hurt a good clinic like West Cecil.

This is just another "big lie" by Diana Broomell's CRAZY friends.
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#15 Mar 20, 2012
Seems Mrs Moore doesnt really do much of anything.Unless it means protecting her special intrest freinds.She is total fluff.Her and her boss Robert Hodge went behind the other commisioners backs and tried to get the Rosies dinner Meth. clinc permitt.She sure can move when her donors are on the line.Shes just a modern day (CARPET BAGGER)
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#16 Mar 20, 2012
Wow Just looked at the link to Ron Lobos criminal record.Everything from having a controlled substance to domestic violence!Not to mention several driving with suspended liscence violations.I guess if your a so called (patriot)background checks are out the window!Can you imagine somebody with this record in charge of a group of people that are trying to inflict accountability on others!Mr Lobos needs to stop throwing stones or get a house with less windows.Thank you Concerned citizen for this link.
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#17 Mar 21, 2012
overtaxed wrote:
Wow Just looked at the link to Ron Lobos criminal record.Everything from having a controlled substance to domestic violence!Not to mention several driving with suspended liscence violations.I guess if your a so called (patriot)background checks are out the window!Can you imagine somebody with this record in charge of a group of people that are trying to inflict accountability on others!Mr Lobos needs to stop throwing stones or get a house with less windows.Thank you Concerned citizen for this link.
I hope everyone got to see Mr.Lobos record.Very telling.
overtaxed

Baltimore, MD

#18 Mar 21, 2012
Cecilian wrote:
Concerned Citizen = Constipated Citizen.
Oh yes, the rumormonger gang. I heard this from a reliable source who heard it from a friend of this guy who is married to this woman who used to know someone who over heard this sometime, I think, maybe:
"if we say stuff, it doesn't hav'ta be true...just keep sayin' it and we can convince 'nough voters to pull it off again...ssssh...don't tell no one what we be doin'...ssssh..just keep it our little secret, ok...good!"
Cmon now Nancy play nice.

Everytown USA

#19 Mar 21, 2012
overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Cmon now Nancy play nice.
My name is not Nancy, Mikey.

And don't call me Shirley either.

(that is sarcasm for the mentally challenged. Also a Peter Graves remembrance)
YES

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2012
Cecilian wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is not Nancy, Mikey.
And don't call me Shirley either.
(that is sarcasm for the mentally challenged. Also a Peter Graves remembrance)
Your right your name is Bob.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#21 Mar 21, 2012
But seriously, have you seen Ron Lobos' record?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cecil County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Adams will run away with this 8 hr SRO 81
Indian Acres (Oct '07) Fri SHULTS33 448
Cecil County Sheriff 2014: Political Campaign S... (Mar '13) Dec 11 Double Standard 25
Chesapeake City Noise Ordinance (Jan '09) Nov '14 hello 2
Lost Dog Nov '14 ShelbyMacMillan 1
Do the schools track grads' success? (Sep '10) Oct '14 ActiveForPeace 3
Adult Co-Ed Socail Sports League (Aug '10) Oct '14 Julia913 8
More from around the web