Yes

Could not care less

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Everytown USA

#1 Jan 29, 2012
It appears that Broomell, O'Bama and Congress have a lot in common.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Alexis

Glen Burnie, MD

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Wait until the legal bills for defending the county against lawsuits filed due to the Three Amigo disregard for the facts AND the law. BTW, I wonder how much the county has paid Smigiel's pal Kramer Esq. for advice on the Artesian debacle. Good question for the next commissioners meeting public comment session. In support of Queen Broomella's quest for full disclosure, show us the
billing records.
YB Payne

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2012
The amounts paid for all legal advice should be available. They used to be posted in the Cecil Whig; I'm not sure where you find county expenses now but I would recommend you request them so that this matter may be settled. To make accusations without substantiation isn't fair to anyone.
TransparencyAdvo cate

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Total failure to political office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
concerned citizen

Baltimore, MD

#5 Mar 17, 2012
The legal bills are not coming from Diana Broomell. They're coming from Robert Hodge and Brian Lockhart. Robert initiated the lawsuit with the town of North East which has cost the county hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Artesian lawsuit was caused by Brian Lockhart by his pursuing the privatization making deals to get water to land his bank was investing in.

Everytown USA

#6 Mar 18, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
The legal bills are not coming from Diana Broomell. They're coming from Robert Hodge and Brian Lockhart. Robert initiated the lawsuit with the town of North East which has cost the county hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Artesian lawsuit was caused by Brian Lockhart by his pursuing the privatization making deals to get water to land his bank was investing in.
And so the lies begin. Which Smipkin, ARCA or CLUA are you? Diana LIED to get elected. Diana LIES about anything to give herself credit for others work. Diana is so pathetically unbelievable that she has to write, rewrite and write again her meanderings to convince herself.

Whenever she is caught in her own lack of knowledge, skills or sense, she throws out attacks on others to deflect focus.

Should Broomell be in office? Yes, to take out the trash she has created.
Arlie

Elkton, MD

#7 Mar 18, 2012
Anybody that pays attention to what is really going on, Knows Diana is the best commissioner. Special interest groups in this county are trying to control this county.

Everytown USA

#8 Mar 18, 2012
Arlie wrote:
Anybody that pays attention to what is really going on, Knows Diana is the best commissioner. Special interest groups in this county are trying to control this county.
Do you mean special interest groups like CLUA and ARCA?

Hey, they are Dianna's buds.

If not, who do you mean?
Arlie

Elkton, MD

#9 Mar 18, 2012
Surveys are only accurate if the survey is random and the question is delivered accurately and fairly.This is a totally inaccurate and leading survey. I suspect this is initiated by a special interest group with their own specific agenda to benefit their personal interests.
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#10 Mar 18, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Keep drinking the Broomell Kool Aid. Please share the evidence.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#12 Mar 22, 2012
Ok, here's the evidence: The Maryland Campaign Finance website has the detailed donations for Tari Moore and Robert Hodge. They are very similar which must be why their votes are usually the same. The donations include many of the good ole boys: Stewarts and Betts of York Building Products and Gravel Quarry, Williams of Williams Chevrolet and building owner of the Elkton Methadone Clinic), Bowlesby, Schneckenburger, Dinunzio and Buckland of Artesian, Harland Graef, Sanders, Cecil Graphics (The Guardian Rag), Pat Ulrich and the list goes on . . .
Tin Man

Shrewsbury, PA

#13 Mar 22, 2012
All you have to do is look at who is spending the big money and where the money is coming from and it will lead you to who is trying to control the county. Follow the yellow(green)Brick road! Vote Broomell.
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#14 Mar 22, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Ok, here's the evidence: The Maryland Campaign Finance website has the detailed donations for Tari Moore and Robert Hodge. They are very similar which must be why their votes are usually the same. The donations include many of the good ole boys: Stewarts and Betts of York Building Products and Gravel Quarry, Williams of Williams Chevrolet and building owner of the Elkton Methadone Clinic), Bowlesby, Schneckenburger, Dinunzio and Buckland of Artesian, Harland Graef, Sanders, Cecil Graphics (The Guardian Rag), Pat Ulrich and the list goes on ...
You have provided a list of prominent, upstanding, honest business owners and communityvolunteers. All good endorsements. You seem to imply that "Williams of Williams Chevrolet" owns the Elkton Methadone Clinic. Please name that person. Has Smigiel filed any reports lately? Hodge and Moore vote the same because they are right and the Smipkin 3 Amigos are wrong. Broomell must be stopped and Mullin must go.
No1whowants2know u

Rising Sun, MD

#15 Mar 22, 2012
Every time the term "3 Amigos" or "Smipkin" is used you instantly lose credibility, in my opinion. It's unprofessional and I do not read the slanted "reporting" in Cecil Times or the Cecil Guardian as a result. Every time you apply those terms to Commissioner Broomell shows only that you do not know her at all.

Everytown USA

#16 Mar 22, 2012
Hey y'all,

While your checking out those you don't care for or who won't grant you any favors, also look-up the donations and financial connections of Broomell, Mullins, Dunn, Smigiel and Pipkin.

To get the whole picture you also have to look up all the committees, campaing for, sub-committees, friends of, etc.

The only problem is the SPBMD coalition has discovered that they can avoid detection of their financial friends by merely 'forgetting' to file, and then pay the fine.

I suppose that is considered a cost of business.
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#17 Mar 22, 2012
Tin Man wrote:
All you have to do is look at who is spending the big money and where the money is coming from and it will lead you to who is trying to control the county. Follow the yellow(green)Brick road! Vote Broomell.
Tin Man, are you Broomell herself? When I look at the Three Amigos I see them as Tin Man (Broomell lacking a heart), Scare Crow (Mullin lacking a brain), and Cowardly Lion (Dunn lacking courage). Or are one of her Broomell's Flying Monkeys? The Smipkins are trying to control the county by installing their unqualified puppets in place of experienced qualified people. To VOTE Broomell is to follow the Backward Road.
RED 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#18 Mar 22, 2012
No1whowants2knowu wrote:
Every time the term "3 Amigos" or "Smipkin" is used you instantly lose credibility, in my opinion. It's unprofessional and I do not read the slanted "reporting" in Cecil Times or the Cecil Guardian as a result. Every time you apply those terms to Commissioner Broomell shows only that you do not know her at all.
Broomell, Mullin, and Duhn are "SMIPKIN tested SMIPKIN approved"
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#19 Mar 23, 2012
Now Nancy, have you forgotten how Smigiel and Pipkin have left Broomell off their slate from the last election. I think they have an unapproved slate for this election and Broomell isn't included. Can you tell me why? Didn't think so. You don't like the answer.
Red 833

Glen Burnie, MD

#20 Mar 24, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Now Nancy, have you forgotten how Smigiel and Pipkin have left Broomell off their slate from the last election. I think they have an unapproved slate for this election and Broomell isn't included. Can you tell me why? Didn't think so. You don't like the answer.
Concerned Citizen: Someone told me that someone told them that Fact Checker said you are Commissioner Broomell. Good enough for me, Diana.
J E Hoover

Avondale, PA

#21 Mar 24, 2012
Before you vote you better take a good look at the Campaign Finance Reports available at the State Board of Elections! I have been told that big out of county real estate companies are donating heavily to certain campaigns! Wonder why?? I would expect they will want a "return" on their investment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cecil County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 Deputies Indicted in Separate Incidents (Aug '09) Nov 28 Once thier 15
Convicted jail guard (Dec '16) Nov 28 Once thier 4
skip dewitt (Oct '11) Nov 15 James ray 34
News Suspicious Man Enters School, Asks To 'See How ... Nov '17 Lance 1
Trenched into a big phone cable Oct '17 Del 1
Chesapeake City Noise Ordinance (Jan '09) Oct '17 Friendly 4
Hillary Clinton Aug '17 Frank Fontaine 2
More from around the web