First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Appauled

Elkton, MD

#2 Sep 10, 2012
In a nutshell, Diana Broomell will build land preservation on the backs of hard working farmers. This will all be in the name of CLUA and ARCA. God help us.
Rodney

Bel Air, MD

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Seriously? ARE you kidding me here????

You spell appalled with a U and only one L ? Are you serious sister?
Appauled

Elkton, MD

#4 Sep 10, 2012
You're such a kidder Rodney
Broomless 2014

Sykesville, MD

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Broomell resume' states: Founding Member and VP of CLUA. Conflict of interest. Can you spell CONFLICT OF INTEREST?
VOMIT

Elkton, MD

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Broomell finally gave in. She backed off of her assault on farmers under intense pressure by both the Patriots and the farmers.
Another Concerned Citizen

Elkton, MD

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Please Stop Broomell
Clueless in Seattle

Bel Air, MD

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Finally, the indignation of a corrupt society. And how do we remedy these aquisitions? You don't. Preparation is key, but only if forwarned that these manipulations cease to exist. Dominantly and or with a slight tinch of modesty. That's how Pete the Pirate would have addressed it. Yeeeeeowwwwwww!
uninformed voter

Elkton, MD

#9 Sep 27, 2012
Who should I vote for ? They are all very sharp.
Jimmy H

Greer, SC

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Do not vote for Obama!!
Zena

Wilmington, DE

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Not sure who to vote for? I'm heading to the TEA Party tomorrow at Mick's Crab House on Pulaski Highway. Excellent lineup of speakers. Check out the Cecil County Patriots Facebook Page. It should be updated for tomorrow's event. It starts at 11:00am.
Clueless idiot

Elkton, MD

#12 Oct 3, 2012
Manipulation-pure and simple. Why ask for it when it's handed to us on a silver platter? Why? I'll tell you if you just calm down. A hypothesis. That's right. The fundalmental pursuit of a hypothesis. Yipppeeeeeeee Yiohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Intervention

Baltimore, MD

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Aw, poor Patriots. Low turnout for the tea party shows the public is catching on. They have a bait and switch cover. They really are not tea party supporters, they are special interest Hodge, Moore, McCarthy, Williams Chevrolet, give Basell Property to the school, bridge to Hodgeville, no ethics disclosure special interest promoters. What you don't like about Broomell is you can't control her and she has a consistent record of looking out for the best interest of the tax payers.
Wacque

Sykesville, MD

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Intervention wrote:
Aw, poor Patriots. Low turnout for the tea party shows the public is catching on. They have a bait and switch cover. They really are not tea party supporters, they are special interest Hodge, Moore, McCarthy, Williams Chevrolet, give Basell Property to the school, bridge to Hodgeville, no ethics disclosure special interest promoters. What you don't like about Broomell is you can't control her and she has a consistent record of looking out for the best interest of the tax payers.
Even Commissioner Broomell can't control Commissioner Broomell. She has a consistent track record of looking out for her anti-economic growth special interests: CLUA, ARCA, Cecil Land Trust, Kilby Cream.The public caught on to her and defeated her for County Executive.She should read important documents before voting on them (Cecil Guardian 10/04/2012)
Zena

Wilmington, DE

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Doesn't take much to set off the "Broom" Sisters. I think "Intervention" needs some intervention and our prayers.
The Intervention Brigade

Elkton, MD

#16 Oct 5, 2012
The TEA party Saturday was great; Good turnout too- over 150 people, despite sketchy weather! It was an excellent prelude to the debate a couple of days ago when Romney trounced Obama. The debate reminded me of our local primary, when 2 sitting commissioners both ran for county executive, and Tari Moore smoked Diana Broomell. Moore got over 3X the number of votes as Broomell. Broomell seems to have a short memory...she has no credibility among conservative voters or Republicans. Moore was not the only one to win overwhelmingly. All of the candidates recommended by the Patriots won in a landslide. The public has clearly rejected Broomell's ties to special interests- CLUA and ARCA and her personal agenda. I'm sure her incompetence in not reading ordinances and contracts (animal control and McCoy federal land grab) before voting for them hasn't helped her. Reminds me of Madame Pelosi..."We have to pass it to find out what's in it."
Another Concerned Citizen

Elkton, MD

#17 Oct 11, 2012
I don't want to be too hard on Broomell. You see, elected officials will always make both good and bad decisions. The problem here is that Broomell only seems to make bad decisions.
toxichillbillies

Rising Sun, MD

#18 Oct 17, 2012
I like Broomell and Tari Moore - It is Hodge that sucks!! He is such a liar and a cheat!
Broomless 2014

Baltimore, MD

#19 Oct 17, 2012
toxichillbillies wrote:
I like Broomell and Tari Moore - It is Hodge that sucks!! He is such a liar and a cheat!
Got proof?
Foxy

Bel Air, MD

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Hodge looks like he has downs syndrome.
Wacque Jackie

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Oct 20, 2012
Crouse is one of the nastiest people I know. I want to appoint him as one of our self-appointed 10 year leaders into the Patriots. Since I'm on the Board of Directors, I think I'll make that recommendation at the next Pravda meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cecil County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian Acres (Oct '07) Fri Ccccvb9 431
Cecil County Sheriff 2014: Political Campaign S... (Mar '13) Sep 5 Ass from Elbow 21
Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last S... Aug 29 Johnson 2
Exposing The SEX CLUB in Port Deposit (Aug '09) Jul '14 guess who 159
Police: Wanted Albert Reeves Found Inside Stole... Jul '14 JoJo 2
Homeless in Cecil County Estimated at 300; Scho... (Apr '12) Jul '14 DDH63 2
Scott Adams blowing out rest of field Jun '14 Smith 1
•••

Cecil County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••