Fighting brothers in Cato busted on d...

Fighting brothers in Cato busted on drug charges

There are 2 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Fighting brothers in Cato busted on drug charges. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

A fight between two brothers in Cato got them into trouble after police arrived and charged each with illegal possession of a hypodermic instrument, a misdemeanor, and possessing marijuana, a violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

weedsport local

Pine Island, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2010
lock them up and throw the key away, they get arrested every week, must be snitchin
catony

Pine Island, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2010
my grand kids went to school with these idiots, why cayuga county hasn't locked them up yet idk. Budelmann put these kids where they belong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cayuga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal immigrant working at Cayuga County farm... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ronnie 3
News T.W. Conroy auction house owner Tim Conroy. (Jan '10) Jul '13 ash 5
News Feds Finalize Cayuga Co. Superfund Cleanup Plan (Apr '13) Apr '13 honestzerver 1
News Centuries old cemetery vandalized in Brutus (Aug '12) Aug '12 wagner wolford fa... 2
News Trooper injured, one in custody following hour-... (Apr '12) Apr '12 KY WELLER 20
News Welfare fraud bust comes with a warning (Oct '11) Jan '12 Heather Charles 2
News Cayuga Neighbors Today: Auburn woman, boyfriend... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Sexy biotch 3
More from around the web