Teacher accused of stalking student

Teacher accused of stalking student

There are 242 comments on the Charlotte.com story from May 15, 2009, titled Teacher accused of stalking student. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

John Michael Donadio, an Exceptional Children's program teacher at Fred T. Foard High School in Catawba County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

Jackson

Clayton, NC

#22 Aug 3, 2009
shawn donadio wrote:
LIFE COACH and wiseoldowl,
you speak of things that you have no knowlege of.i will be kind enough to accept your apology when the truth comes out on 9/22.keep your eyes and ears open to your local media.the local police have been contacted.as someone who is in fl. it was a little difficult to find the phone numbers i needed.my main reason for posting my first comment was to make sure that people knew who john donadio really is so that he cannot continue to take advantage of teen boys.also it seems that everyone is doubting the 17 yr. old boy and that is a problem in our society.we blame the victim and let the crimminal go.i dont expect anypne who has never been a victim of abuse to understand.keep your heads buried in the sand.also try doing a little research.check a marriage to mary a. donadio and an address 1105 treadway drive deltona, fl.did it ever occour to you that john donadio only claims 3 sons because he is afraid of what i have to say?check out the facts then get back to me.
I find you hard to believe. You have internet access, you found this forum, but you can not find the phone number for the local police? Are you stupid or what? Do you not know how to call 411 ? THat alone makes you very unrealiable.
Leland

Clayton, NC

#23 Aug 3, 2009
shawn donadio wrote:
LIFE COACH and wiseoldowl,
you speak of things that you have no knowlege of.i will be kind enough to accept your apology when the truth comes out on 9/22.keep your eyes and ears open to your local media.the local police have been contacted.as someone who is in fl. it was a little difficult to find the phone numbers i needed.my main reason for posting my first comment was to make sure that people knew who john donadio really is so that he cannot continue to take advantage of teen boys.also it seems that everyone is doubting the 17 yr. old boy and that is a problem in our society.we blame the victim and let the crimminal go.i dont expect anypne who has never been a victim of abuse to understand.keep your heads buried in the sand.also try doing a little research.check a marriage to mary a. donadio and an address 1105 treadway drive deltona, fl.did it ever occour to you that john donadio only claims 3 sons because he is afraid of what i have to say?check out the facts then get back to me.
Its rather hard to believe you since you have internet, found this forum but cant find the local police number. That makes the whole thing very hard to believe. Go play somewhere else.
shawn donadio

Hudson, FL

#24 Aug 3, 2009
relax everyone.i found the phone numbers i needed.thanks for your help.i didn't even need 411.your concern for children is overwhelming.any of you super smart internet guniuses check out the facts i mentioned?no?i am no longer allowed to make post here however i will continue them after 9/22.i'm sure you will all apologise.hope to here from you in 7 weeks.
Jackson

Clayton, NC

#25 Aug 4, 2009
shawn donadio wrote:
relax everyone.i found the phone numbers i needed.thanks for your help.i didn't even need 411.your concern for children is overwhelming.any of you super smart internet guniuses check out the facts i mentioned?no?i am no longer allowed to make post here however i will continue them after 9/22.i'm sure you will all apologise.hope to here from you in 7 weeks.
I doubt anyone will be apologizing to anyone except to Mr Donadio.
Just me

Cliffwood, NJ

#26 Aug 10, 2009
Hey Shawn,
I know that parts of your story are true. I know about you, Bobby, and Michael all living in FL. I also know that you were put away for a long time because of your drug problems!! What happend... did you get let out and now you are going after John becuase he wanted nothing to do with your sorry as$ after you went to the big house. You should just jump in front of a train for going after John while he is down. I don't want to hear about the abuse you claim happened... This man tried to help turn your sorry life around and now you are just trying add more gas to the fire? If Mary caught him in the act then why didn't she keep Michael away from him instead of letting him live with him? It's just sad that Michael became a true man of honor and respect and you turned out to be a drug addict living in half way houses across the country. Crawl back under the rock that you came from and stopping trying to hurt the only man that loved you. Remember he is not the guy you left you at birth... that was your parents maybe you should try and mess up their life too!!
F-off Shawn you worthless coward!!!
Just me

Cliffwood, NJ

#27 Aug 10, 2009
Shawn,
I was just thinking... If your story was true then why don't you and Mary change your last name? If I was molested by someone that adopted me you could bet the farm that I would NOT want to be associated with him and I would have had my name changed back to my birth name. But I guess you can't do that because you don't know your real Moomy and Daddy. You could have at least have it changed to Smith or Jones. And why would Mary want to keep the last name of her ex-husband who you say she caught molesting you. You would think she would change her name back to her maiden one. Just another poke into your BS story that helps prove your full of $hit!!
If you want to go truth for truth just put up another story and I'll call bull Shit and tell the world the truth.
Bring it punk, I'll show you how we do things up in Jersey!!!!!!!!!
Just me

Cliffwood, NJ

#28 Aug 10, 2009
What's the matter Shawn no comment??? I guess you didn't think someone who knew the whole truth about you would be on this forum did you? Well... you can just hide behind you fake story. On the 22nd I'll give you my phone # and address than you can come appologize to me you piece of white trash. I guess I can't blame you though, your Mom and Dad didn't want you, your adoptive parents didn't want you, Shit the state didn't even want you. You should go back out west and see if your bunk mate in jail still wants you. Or did he toss your ass out too?
I'm shaking while I type also but it's just because I wish I could wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze until I felt the last breath leave your worthless body!!!!!!
BS Detector

Hudson, FL

#29 Aug 11, 2009
I’ve been reading all posts since the incident (a disgusting, perverted, disgrace of a teacher / man violated the safety / security of a student) took place. What is wrong with people…? I understand that we all have our opinions and that is fine but everyone is commented about this poor child before they know all the facts, and how does it make you any less of an asshole to judge a minor child than a grown man… That’s right it doesn’t. This Mr. Donadio will have his day in court and when the jury makes their decision then you can all judge… As for this chicken SHIT in Vauxhall N.J. you give my state a bad name!!! You said…“What happened to innocent until proven guilty???” Yes, what did happen to that?? You must be a relative/friend of the pervert himself a far and away relative/friend at that you really think you know the whole truth, ha ha ha I can’t remember the last story I read about grown men admitting to the indiscretions they’ve had teenage boys to their friends and family… what a naive dumbass. As for the vicious attacks you are making towards Shawn Donadio, you should maybe take a long look in the mirror the next time you call some one a “worthless coward”!! From what I have read you are just making false accusations and stating your “facts” from you ass. So I’ll do the rest of the world a favor and set your SORRY ass straight… This coming from someone who does actually know Shawn Donadio. He did not spend any time in the “Big House” for drugs, he is not a drug addict, and is sure not a lier.You judge him as if you know anything about him… someone who was lying usually wouldn’t post his “lies” online where everyone could read them. I think he wanted people who knew John to read it so he could no longer hide behind his “fake ass story”!! You say that he is just trying to hit John when he is down; I believe that would be John’s modus operandi, attacking young boys when they are down. It was purely coincidence that he even found the piece of shit. You should probably learn to read also he clearly said it was John’s 2nd wife (that would not be Mary Stupid!!! there goes a hole in your story!) that caught him…she was just to chicken shit to do anything about it, you should know all about that… huh kind of sounds like you. Also referring to your illiteracy he clearly stated he couldn’t post until after the trial, as he is involved more in-depth now. Probably why he has yet to call you out on your Bullshit. You may have missed that post though, as conveniently your posts bashing him didn’t start until after John had to resign…hum, very interesting. I also like how you don’t use actual name, just some fake post name. Too bad you were hiding behind that fake name while you were saying…(reference to your last post)“I wish I could wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze until I felt the last breath leave your worthless body!!!!!!”,( reference to your 2nd post about the 17yr old minor) I hope he has to live with this for the rest of his life, or at least until he takes his life over what he has done. I’m pretty sure plenty of people would love to meet you in New Jersey in no time… Coward much! As for the comment “If you want to go truth for truth just put up another story and I'll call bull Shit and tell the world the truth.” I’m sure the two of you can do that on the 22nd because he will be there to state his case; and put you in you place, however I find it hard to believe that you will. So long for now feel free to reply I’m just dying to hear from a worthless piece of shit.
Just an Observer

Jamaica, NY

#30 Aug 12, 2009
Just me wrote:
What's the matter Shawn no comment??? I guess you didn't think someone who knew the whole truth about you would be on this forum did you? Well... you can just hide behind you fake story. On the 22nd I'll give you my phone # and address than you can come appologize to me you piece of white trash. I guess I can't blame you though, your Mom and Dad didn't want you, your adoptive parents didn't want you, Shit the state didn't even want you. You should go back out west and see if your bunk mate in jail still wants you. Or did he toss your ass out too?
I'm shaking while I type also but it's just because I wish I could wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze until I felt the last breath leave your worthless body!!!!!!

Funny you talk a lot of smack about this Shawn, and when someone talks it back you have nothing to say... who's story is bull now???:)
Just an Observer

Jamaica, NY

#31 Aug 12, 2009
Just me wrote:
Looks like there's a few people out there who think you are NUTS... Shocking!
bs detecter

Hudson, FL

#32 Aug 12, 2009
Just an Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you talk a lot of smack about this Shawn, and when someone talks it back you have nothing to say... who's story is bull now???:)
thank you shawn is some one i know well and it took alot for him to talk about what happened to him.he mostley just wants to make sure that john donadio cant hurt other children.
harold

Bailey, NC

#33 Aug 13, 2009
BS Detector wrote:
I’ve been reading all posts since the incident (a disgusting, perverted, disgrace of a teacher / man violated the safety / security of a student) took place. What is wrong with people…? I understand that we all have our opinions and that is fine but everyone is commented about this poor child before they know all the facts, and how does it make you any less of an asshole to judge a minor child than a grown man… That’s right it doesn’t. This Mr. Donadio will have his day in court and when the jury makes their decision then you can all judge… As for this chicken SHIT in Vauxhall N.J. you give my state a bad name!!! You said…“What happened to innocent until proven guilty???” Yes, what did happen to that?? You must be a relative/friend of the pervert himself a far and away relative/friend at that you really think you know the whole truth, ha ha ha I can’t remember the last story I read about grown men admitting to the indiscretions they’ve had teenage boys to their friends and family… what a naive dumbass. As for the vicious attacks you are making towards Shawn Donadio, you should maybe take a long look in the mirror the next time you call some one a “worthless coward”!! From what I have read you are just making false accusations and stating your “facts” from you ass. So I’ll do the rest of the world a favor and set your SORRY ass straight… This coming from someone who does actually know Shawn Donadio. He did not spend any time in the “Big House” for drugs, he is not a drug addict, and is sure not a lier.You judge him as if you know anything about him… someone who was lying usually wouldn’t post his “lies” online where everyone could read them. I think he wanted people who knew John to read it so he could no longer hide behind his “fake ass story”!! You say that he is just trying to hit John when he is down; I believe that would be John’s modus operandi, attacking young boys when they are down. It was purely coincidence that he even found the piece of shit. You should probably learn to read also he clearly said it was John’s 2nd wife (that would not be Mary Stupid!!! there goes a hole in your story!) that caught him…she was just to chicken shit to do anything about it, you should know all about that… huh kind of sounds like you. Also referring to your illiteracy he clearly stated he couldn’t post until after the trial, as he is involved more in-depth now. Probably why he has yet to call you out on your Bullshit. You may have missed that post though, as conveniently your posts bashing him didn’t start until after John had to resign…hum, very interesting. I also like how you don’t use actual name, just some fake post name. Too bad you were hiding behind that fake name while you were saying…(reference to your last post)“I wish I could wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze until I felt the last breath leave your worthless body!!!!!!”,( reference to your 2nd post about the 17yr old minor) I hope he has to live with this for the rest of his life, or at least until he takes his life over what he has done. I’m pretty sure plenty of people would love to meet you in New Jersey in no time… Coward much! As for the comment “If you want to go truth for truth just put up another story and I'll call bull Shit and tell the world the truth.” I’m sure the two of you can do that on the 22nd because he will be there to state his case; and put you in you place, however I find it hard to believe that you will. So long for now feel free to reply I’m just dying to hear from a worthless piece of shit.
shawn, I thought the lawyers told you to keep quite and stay off these forums until the trial. Dumb ass, it shows where you live and I doubt anyone else in winter haven fla has a clue anything about this case.
I think your lawyer knows about this site. better watch your lying butt!
harold

Bailey, NC

#34 Aug 13, 2009
bs detecter wrote:
<quoted text>thank you shawn is some one i know well and it took alot for him to talk about what happened to him.he mostley just wants to make sure that john donadio cant hurt other children.
Guess what! With a little cking, I was able to locate the ISP for this bs detecter and guess what! ITS THE SAME AS SHAWNS. SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE
Elizabeth AKA BS Detector

Hudson, FL

#35 Aug 13, 2009
harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what! With a little cking, I was able to locate the ISP for this bs detecter and guess what! ITS THE SAME AS SHAWNS. SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE
Look STUPID nothing ever written by Shawn or myself was a lie and therefore I could care less what "lawyer" reads it he has stayed off the forum I am writting his wife... SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE Did you ever think that there could be more than one person in the world who uses the same computer...DumbASS??? You can call Shawn a lier as much as you like until it makes you feel better about yourself... but it still does not change the FACTS!!! You can also think what you want about who does and doesn't know but I'll tell you this when the TRUTH is spoken outloud EVERYONE who cares to know will know and then the ABUSE will stop!!! What kind of person are you to speak about someone you don't know, based on inaccurate facts, & then spend time searching where they are from??? A CREEPY one!!Why am I not SUPRISED you are sticking up for a child molester!!!
harold

Bailey, NC

#36 Aug 13, 2009
Elizabeth AKA BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Look STUPID nothing ever written by Shawn or myself was a lie and therefore I could care less what "lawyer" reads it he has stayed off the forum I am writting his wife... SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE Did you ever think that there could be more than one person in the world who uses the same computer...DumbASS??? You can call Shawn a lier as much as you like until it makes you feel better about yourself... but it still does not change the FACTS!!! You can also think what you want about who does and doesn't know but I'll tell you this when the TRUTH is spoken outloud EVERYONE who cares to know will know and then the ABUSE will stop!!! What kind of person are you to speak about someone you don't know, based on inaccurate facts, & then spend time searching where they are from??? A CREEPY one!!Why am I not SUPRISED you are sticking up for a child molester!!!
Shawn, get off the pc and go to bed. its past your bedtime.
shawn donadio

Hudson, FL

#37 Aug 13, 2009
harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Shawn, get off the pc and go to bed. its past your bedtime.
harold, just got home.funny post.apparently the concept of having a relationship with an actual real live person is incocievable to you.why is it that i am not surprised.maybe you could meet myself and my wife for some coffee in nc in september.have a good night.
Jackson

Conover, NC

#38 Aug 14, 2009
shawn donadio wrote:
<quoted text>
harold, just got home.funny post.apparently the concept of having a relationship with an actual real live person is incocievable to you.why is it that i am not surprised.maybe you could meet myself and my wife for some coffee in nc in september.have a good night.
What happened to " I will not be posting on this thread per my lawyer until after the trial"
This just makes your statements more unbelieveable.You are a grown man, act like it and if you are not chaning your user name and posting as your mother, why are you still LIVING with your mother? Grow up and get over it. No one believes you.
shawn donadio

Hudson, FL

#39 Aug 14, 2009
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to " I will not be posting on this thread per my lawyer until after the trial"
This just makes your statements more unbelieveable.You are a grown man, act like it and if you are not chaning your user name and posting as your mother, why are you still LIVING with your mother? Grow up and get over it. No one believes you.
who said that i have a lawyer?don,t need one.you make alot of assumptions for someone who knows very little about anything.do you enjoy defending child molesters?you seem to have made it your business to poke holes in something that is not any of your concern.unless you are actually john donadio.you end up sounding like a bit of a moron.if you read what the scumbag from vuxhall nj wrote i dont have a mother.the very least you can do is pay attention.you relatives of john sure make me laugh.thanks for the entrtainment.
Jackson

Bailey, NC

#40 Aug 14, 2009
You said yourself in post #24 you were no longer allowed to post here. But here you are again, posting more bull crap that is making you more unbelievable.
Cant wait for you to explain this.
Take your time. we have all day. Make sure this one is believable.
shawn donadio

Hudson, FL

#41 Aug 15, 2009
Jackson wrote:
You said yourself in post #24 you were no longer allowed to post here. But here you are again, posting more bull crap that is making you more unbelievable.
Cant wait for you to explain this.
Take your time. we have all day. Make sure this one is believable.
"Harold"
It turns out that what people say on this forum really doesn't matter afterall, therefore I changed my mind and decided I would amuse some of you idiots (vauxhall n.j./ you / others accusing an innocent child of being a liar)with my opinions...:)You have an very peculiar interest in all of this?!? One would think even a "friend" wouldn't want so much information... It seems to me that you are here not to defend your so called buddy Mr. Donadio...but to dig for details out of me... well I am not as "stupid" as you make me out to be. I have no care for your idiotic opinion the only opinion I need is that of twelve selected people ;)!! I do feel sorry for you if you are so lonely and pathetic that you spend your time awaiting more information as you stated "we have all night".. But as I stated any other details of my experience will be witheld until further notice. Feel free to comment back to this or share anymore of you senseless thoughts... It is a weekend after all and my "mom" says I have no bedtime...:)!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catawba County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincolnton mom kidnaps and robs 18-year-old dau... Mar 21 curious george 1
News Prescription for pain (Feb '11) Jan '17 Med Pharm 13
Catawba County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... Oct '16 Matthew 2
Robinson Veterinary Clinic in Newton NC (Mar '16) Mar '16 upset disable cli... 1
BOCC End the Tethering of dogs in Catawba Count... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Stop The Tethering 1
ISIS -Charles Hunt-Homer Murdock (Dec '15) Dec '15 very concern citi... 1
joshua sandlin (Feb '10) Aug '15 dac 92 6
More from around the web