Teacher accused of stalking student

Teacher accused of stalking student

There are 242 comments on the Charlotte.com story from May 15, 2009, titled Teacher accused of stalking student. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

John Michael Donadio, an Exceptional Children's program teacher at Fred T. Foard High School in Catawba County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

shawn donadio

Saint Petersburg, FL

#224 Aug 22, 2011
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, You are not very convincing that you graduated anything except maybe the sixth grade. Please stop posting, you are not helping yourself at all. In fact, you are actually making yourself look rather stupid.
Carol,
You have seen the John Donadio that he wants you to see. You know the John Donadio that is so helpful and nice and goes to church. How do you think he has gotten away with molesting at least 5 teenage boys? By announcing his desire to molest blonde haired, blue eyed teen boys? How many child molesters announce themselves? How many times have friends, relatives or neighbors said after a child molester is arestered and convicted, "he seemed so nice and normal"?
Your loyalty to a co worker is admarirable but very misguided. You continue to defend a child molester and I feel a little sorry for you but I suppose you don't know any better.
Continue to defend him if you want. I will continue to follow him around the country (Gee he sure does move around alot, almost like he is running from something) to make sure the story gets out and to make sure that he can never again put a child trhough the hell I went through.
By the way to ridicule someones intelligence generally confirms ones own lack of intelligence.
Shelby

Benson, NC

#225 Feb 24, 2012
Finally this bull crap is over. I guesss the student was out of jail long enough for this case to finally get heard and as we all expected, Mr Donadio is off and now everyone is hoping he sues just like the teacher in charlotte who was in the news today for suing charlotte school system for firing him BEFORE the court case and this teacher won 1.1 million. COME ON JOHN! SUE THEM!!!!!!!!!! You deserve every penny + more for the 3 years of this bull crap.
shawn donadio

New Port Richey, FL

#226 Apr 26, 2012
Shelby wrote:
Finally this bull crap is over. I guesss the student was out of jail long enough for this case to finally get heard and as we all expected, Mr Donadio is off and now everyone is hoping he sues just like the teacher in charlotte who was in the news today for suing charlotte school system for firing him BEFORE the court case and this teacher won 1.1 million. COME ON JOHN! SUE THEM!!!!!!!!!! You deserve every penny + more for the 3 years of this bull crap.
Mr. Donadio agreed to a plea deal that allows him to not admitt guilt but does concede that the prosecution would most likely convict. He also reached a deal with Catawba county to voluntarily surrender his teaching license. What grounds would Donadio have to sue the school district?
Mr. Donadio should count his blessings. He and I both know that I was on my way to NC if the case went to trial. A plea deal was the best that he could hope for. Mr. Donadio did not want that for reasons perfectly clear to those with half a brain.
You got lucky, John and Jan. You both will face another judgement and you know exactly how that will turn out. Good luck! I hear it is mighty hot down there.
"John didn't do anything wrong, he never did anything wrong," Jennings said. Really Mr. Jennings? If you have any school age boys perhaps you would be okay to leave them with John for an overnight trip? Jennings doesn't have a clue about what happened but he knows where the money is coming from. Exactly why most consider defense lawyers to be slimy ambulance chasers.
Shawn Donadio

New Port Richey, FL

#227 Jun 2, 2012
To all those who still doubt who John Donadio really is I have found some more information for you.
http://www.ksfy.com/Global/story.asp...
Miles was transferred out of the school in 1975, replaced by a counselor named John Donadio...who Rodriguez says also sexually assaulted him. "In the course of taking that position in the little boys dorm, he also raped and sodomized Mr. Rodriguez over the next...over a period of around 2 to 3 years."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephanie-wooda...
One alleged abuser is John Donadio, who court documents show lied about his identity multiple times to avoid providing a deposition in November 2008.
You remeber Rodger don't you, John? Just another one of your "adopted" boys.
frances

Four Oaks, NC

#228 Jun 8, 2012
Shawn Donadio wrote:
To all those who still doubt who John Donadio really is I have found some more information for you.
http://www.ksfy.com/Global/story.asp...
Miles was transferred out of the school in 1975, replaced by a counselor named John Donadio...who Rodriguez says also sexually assaulted him. "In the course of taking that position in the little boys dorm, he also raped and sodomized Mr. Rodriguez over the next...over a period of around 2 to 3 years."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephanie-wooda...
One alleged abuser is John Donadio, who court documents show lied about his identity multiple times to avoid providing a deposition in November 2008.
You remeber Rodger don't you, John? Just another one of your "adopted" boys.
Shawn,I would suggest you drop this crap. He was not charged and the case was dropped. You seem to have forgotten we have access to the net and alot of us who knows you also knows all the trouble you have been in with the law too. I am surprised someone hasnt posted your rap sheet here for everyone to see. You are not the little goodie two shoes you are trying to make people think you are. I KNOW you and I KNOW all the trouble you have been in. There are others here who also KNOW you personally and cant believe you are still harping on this case! ITS OVER! HE WAS NOT CHARGED! Now, you get over it!
frances

Four Oaks, NC

#229 Jun 8, 2012
Also Shawn, before you start saying your problems were because of John, stop and think. As I stated before, I KNOW you and you were in trouble long before you ever heard of John and Jan. They allowed to stay in their home and provided clothing and food for you when you had already been kicked out of other homes because of your behavior and it appears you are now an adult and still having the same behaviors.. Shawn, drop it.. Its over and you need to move on with your life and stop this nonsense.
Shawn Donadio

New Port Richey, FL

#231 Jun 10, 2012
Frances, I suggest you open your eyes. You ignore the mounting evidence that John is a monster who preys on young boys. You know in your heart that it is true.
We have already covered my past on this thread. I have nothing to hide. You have my permission to post my rap sheet if you would like. The difference between John and I is that I learned from my mistakes. John continues his obsession with boys.
I blame no one for my past troubles. I came to the realization that it isn't my problem. It wasn't my fault, it was 100% Johns. There is peace that comes with the knowledge that I am the normal one.
And Jan, I liked Jan alot, untill she caught John on top of me naked in the living room in the house on Treadway Drive and did nothing about it. Besides have two children with him. I lost all respect for her after that.
I will not "drop it". I will not let a child molester gain employment working around children again. I will continue to do my best to make sure John's past comes to light.
Look

Cary, NC

#232 Jun 11, 2012
is it time to plant squash yet?
frances

Four Oaks, NC

#233 Jun 11, 2012
Shawn, The court has settled this case, now YOU need to settle it in your mind and stop with all the "recovered memories" that you "recovered" Am wondering just what type of job you have with the record you have. Wonder if your employer knows your history? Bet they would be really interested in your record. You seem to want to ruin someones life with your "recovered memories" which many doubt to be true.Maybe your employer would be interested to know about your history and your history is NOT RECOVERED MEMORIES.Its time to Drop your crap and grow up and go on with your life.
John and Jan have went on with their lives and hopefully John will sue the system for this. Rumor is the principal has been asked to take early retirement due to her part in this and several other incidents that have taken place there.
Alxie

Four Oaks, NC

#234 Jun 12, 2012
I happen to know the boy who started this. He was placed in this teachers class because the other teachers could not handle his behavior in class. He had missed so many days, spent alot of time in IHS, and bragged to everyone that would listen that he was going to get this teacher because he was going to fail him. The trial was laid over several times because he was in jail for one thing then another.
I do hope this teacher sues him for all the trouble he has caused his family. He is nothing but a waste of air.
Shawn Donadio

New Port Richey, FL

#235 Jun 12, 2012
Alxie wrote:
I happen to know the boy who started this. He was placed in this teachers class because the other teachers could not handle his behavior in class. He had missed so many days, spent alot of time in IHS, and bragged to everyone that would listen that he was going to get this teacher because he was going to fail him. The trial was laid over several times because he was in jail for one thing then another.
I do hope this teacher sues him for all the trouble he has caused his family. He is nothing but a waste of air.
I happen to know the teacher who started all this. He personally told me he molested two boys. I am a victim of his. He has moved numerous times and lied to avoid prosecution. The trial was laid over several times due to his lawyer requesting continuances.
I do hope the teacher learns to leave teen boys alone. He is nothing but a waste of air.
Shawn Donadio

New Port Richey, FL

#236 Jun 12, 2012
frances wrote:
Shawn, The court has settled this case, now YOU need to settle it in your mind and stop with all the "recovered memories" that you "recovered" Am wondering just what type of job you have with the record you have. Wonder if your employer knows your history? Bet they would be really interested in your record. You seem to want to ruin someones life with your "recovered memories" which many doubt to be true.Maybe your employer would be interested to know about your history and your history is NOT RECOVERED MEMORIES.Its time to Drop your crap and grow up and go on with your life.
John and Jan have went on with their lives and hopefully John will sue the system for this. Rumor is the principal has been asked to take early retirement due to her part in this and several other incidents that have taken place there.
Come on, Frances. Those sound like threats to me. Do your worst. I have nothing to hide. I am proud of my accomplishments. I am proud of the person I have become. Fully grown and everything. My "employer" is well aware of who I am and supports me 100% in my endevour to stop a child predator from continuing to victimize boys.
How strange it is to see people feel the need to blame the victims of John Donadio. There a very few who know the truth and two of them will never admit it. How many child molesters do?
I will not "drop the crap". Until the truth is known or John stops victimizing children. I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen to another young boy. It is easy to move on when you are the victimizer. Not so easy when you are the victim.
I am considering starting a support group called survivors of John Donadio. What do you think?
Alxie

Four Oaks, NC

#237 Jun 13, 2012
Shawn, the case is closed. No one believes the kid who started this. Its over.. Time for you to move on with your life just like everyone else has. The kid that started all this was actually laughing about what he was going to do because he was failing this class. The kid claimed that there was tons of text messages from the teacher but when the records of his phone was pulled, there was no texts messages. He was caught in many lies in this case and the case was dismissed. Its over now.. so go on with your life. I dont know about everyone else who reads these posts, but I have a hard time believing your posts.I really dont care if you believe me or not cause I really dont believe you and it appears that other posters dont either. SO go ahead and post all you want about what you think happened. Your posts just get weirder each time.
Reason

Benson, NC

#238 Jun 14, 2012
Child predators normally choose victims who have issues because they are vulnerable and less likely to be believed. I do not know the accused, but his actions were not those of a normal teacher. Normal teachers do not have suspician of child abuse following them from job to job. Shawn Donadio's posts are not "weird" but seem to be reasonable and well thought out.
shawn donadio

New Port Richey, FL

#239 Jun 20, 2012
Reason wrote:
Child predators normally choose victims who have issues because they are vulnerable and less likely to be believed. I do not know the accused, but his actions were not those of a normal teacher. Normal teachers do not have suspician of child abuse following them from job to job. Shawn Donadio's posts are not "weird" but seem to be reasonable and well thought out.
Thanks. An objective person can see the mounting evidence that John Donadio is who I say he is.
Lenard

Benson, NC

#240 Oct 20, 2012
Heard the wonderful news! Well, really two different pieces of wonderful news! 1st. Mrs Bradshaw was asked to retire! She has been nothing but problems since she came to Fred T Foard! And one of the reasons she was asked to retire? She,along with the school board are being sued!!!! I place my money on the person who is suing them for jumping the gun and firing him BEFORE he was tired and RELEASED of all charges!!! And once again, the child who started this rumor is back in jail, AGAIN.Was told he tried to do the same thing to someone else and was slapped with slander charges. Seems this is not the first time this child has told lies on teachers but I bet it will be the last.
Baxter

Conover, NC

#241 Oct 26, 2012
I also heard this great news. After he is finished with S.Bradshaw and the school board, he wont need to work again!Bradshaw has caused nothing but problems since she came to FTF. Sure took long enough to get rid of her..
Mengist

Boca Raton, FL

#242 Dec 26, 2013
I believe you Shawn. I was in Deltona when you were and knew your family. I didn't know he was molesting you (I was a kid too; your age) or anyone else, but I know he was physically abusive to his kids. I do believe you and I'm sorry about how you suffered. As far as your criminal record, I would have a much worse and more violent record if I had been through what you went through. I admire your courage. By the way, I suspect some of the postings on here defending John might be from John himself. I hope he goes to prison soon.
Mark

Conover, NC

#243 Apr 4, 2014
So nice to hear John won his law suit against the school system.Maybe they wont fire anyone else before all the facts are in again.
shawn

Lake Hamilton, FL

#244 Apr 16, 2014
Mark wrote:
So nice to hear John won his law suit against the school system.Maybe they wont fire anyone else before all the facts are in again.
riiiight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catawba County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catawba DA finds Sheriff candidate Jason Reid n... (Oct '17) May 16 Ralph Green 20
News Sheriff candidate: Investigation of him is 'dir... May 8 MeJustMe 1
News Third Confederate flag rises along North Caroli... May 4 john fartcastle 4
Jason Reid pushed out at the Catawba sheriff of... Apr 29 Truth Hurts 6
News Man arrested for attempted robbery at home wher... Mar '18 who cares Who 1
News Food Network to film "Food Court Wars" segment ... (Dec '13) Mar '18 Skeeterps 9
News Deputies seek Lincoln County man accused of sta... Jan '18 poster 1