created by: connieleeinred | Jun 2, 2009

Caswell County, NC

8 votes

Does the NC labor board laws need to be changed?

Click on an option to vote

• yes,
  • you can get fired for anything
  • your boss can fire you anytime
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2011

“I am a survivor ”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2009
Our labor board is a laugh. I will tell you this. I worked eight years at a restraunt and I worked very hard and was just trying to provide a living for my family. I was yelled at, screamed at even got wrote up for sweating. (can you believe that) I got wrote up so many times for stupid stuff. I could not understand why my boss took a disliking to me. Than one day, Her son told me that his mother was scared I was showing her up and that I needed to look for another job, because she thought I was showing off in front of the district manager. I was just trying to do the best job I knew how and she felt threaten. T his lady made my life a living hell. I was mentaly and physicaly drained by her. I know longer worked there, and I was fired for going to my granddaughter's funeral and the laborboard did nothing.
michelle

Havelock, NC

#2 Apr 2, 2011
I know they do what they want when they want! I was just fired after 11/2 years because I live more than 30 minutes away from the office! I have always lived more than 30 minutes from the office! They screwed me on my last paycheck by taking out money for a jacket (that had fade marks on it) when those marks where there when I got the jacket)! I didn't even sign for the jacket because of the damage already on it!

Then when I tried to talk to the owner about it and the money they owed me for the jacket---he hung up on me! Now they won't answer any of my calls for other questions about money they owe to me! I don't even know who to call about this---unemployment maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caswell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Know Of Any Haunted Houses In Caswell Co... (Feb '08) Aug '12 Crabtree 26
Caswell County woman arrested on drug charges (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ranger 2
Yanceyville man charged with shooting man in face (Sep '11) Sep '11 yanceyville citizin 1
Jimmy L. Spears, Jr. pleaded guilty to three co... (Jun '11) Jun '11 LiddySays 1
Inmate Escapes from Prison Farm in Yanceyville (Apr '11) May '11 Not really 2
Man Charged With Felonies After 3 Dogs Found De... (Jan '11) Jan '11 UAAF 1
Couple Charged After Child Found Grossly Underw... (Nov '10) Jan '11 bryant 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Caswell County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••