Casey rape case waived to grand jury;...

Casey rape case waived to grand jury; more charges likely

There are 5 comments on the The Advocate Online story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Casey rape case waived to grand jury; more charges likely. In it, The Advocate Online reports that:

A Casey County man accused of raping an intellectually disabled woman who is a resident of the Galilean Children's Home had his case waived to the grand jury Thursday during a preliminary hearing, but additional charges could be coming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate Online.

Question

New Albany, IN

#1 Jun 18, 2012
What is the strategy in this move? I sure hope he doesn't walk on a technicality.
Angela Lee

Versailles, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2012
What technicality?
Question

New Albany, IN

#3 Jun 23, 2012
I am not saying the authorities have made any mistakes, I am just saying that I hope they are very extra careful. Any evidense that is improperly gained is thrown out and compromises an entire case sometimes. I remember, years ago, when a therapist at the Liberty Adanta clinic was arrested on some sort of child sexual abuse charges in Somerset where he lived. Everyone knew what he was up to for years and the pizza delivery boys hated to go there. When they finally got around to arresting him, the evidense in his home was gained improperly and the whole darn case was thrown out. He went on to work with children at DSS in Lexington. He never went to court and therefore had no record. Like everyone else, I just want to see justice done. There needs to be a message go out, loud and clear, that you don't vitimize the physcially/mentally challenged.
Heard

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Russell county Attorney Jeffery Hoover and D.A Shearer Law firm was assisting the accused. With the friendship of Hoover and Wright..they will drag the case on and punishment will be undisclosed. C.A Brian Wright and D.A Thomas Weddel back imprisoned convicted 4+ Oxy, Loratab, Lorecete dealer who abused his own child. While using meth and locking child in closet and not feeding the child. Now the Prossie shat from there are getting the dope dealers mammy whom provided the dealer a place of business a open door to check drawing on child via..putting the child on drugs not yet tested effects of via ADANTA..and lazy ignorant incompedent social worker whom will be named in court proceeding and OBODUSUM(SPELLING ?) is easily found if anyone should need to report any PREMANCY OR SOCIAL WORKER ANY WHERE IN KY! My accusations along with false documents filled by ### n ### went to DCI. I am going to Louisville. My advice YOU PROTECT YOUR CROOKED OFFISHIALS YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAND YOUR CHILD CRACK PIPES AN PILLS. AFTER ALL LOOK AT LIBERTY AKA CASEY COUNTY DOCKETS_ YOU HAVE CORNERED THE MARKET ON COOKING METH! THE Child could look forward to doing business with your officials. PAYOFFS VOTES AND SLINGIN DOPE FOR TOP RANKING FELLARS THERE SEEMS TO ASSIST THE KNOWN DEALERS DURING ANY CASES..EVEN WHILE SERVING PRISON TERMS. Course thats if the kids don't o.d first!
Wow

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2012
Is this the Kevin Bryant case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montie Pendleton, Dunnville, KY Dec 27 Rozee 5
where philip brown (Oct '14) Dec 24 Amanda 3
What do you know about Jerry Garrett ? Dec 21 Zorro 1
my thoughts on the bread of life cafe in casey co. (Oct '15) Dec '16 Nokidding 8
Why can't people do their time, not rat! (Mar '09) Dec '16 Outsider 44
Ed Music Thread (Apr '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 3
MJ Brown (May '16) Nov '16 No name 4
More from around the web