Grant could provide solution to 911 r...

Grant could provide solution to 911 routing problems in Hustonville

There are 1 comment on the The Interior Journal story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Grant could provide solution to 911 routing problems in Hustonville. In it, The Interior Journal reports that:

If area 911 officials are successful in securing an upcoming grant, it could be the solution for emergency-call-routing problems in the Hustonville area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Interior Journal.

Quit charging us

London, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2013
quit charging people for 911 services until its fixed. we can call casey county ourselves- when we call 911 we want a respone from the county we live in. KU doesnt charge us for elctric then send it to another county.

Grant money my ass, there are no grants out there unless you from iraq or pakastan who you kidding what a fouled up system. just like everything else give us somemore of that koolaid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montie Pendleton, Dunnville, KY Dec 27 Rozee 5
where philip brown (Oct '14) Dec 24 Amanda 3
What do you know about Jerry Garrett ? Dec 21 Zorro 1
my thoughts on the bread of life cafe in casey co. (Oct '15) Dec '16 Nokidding 8
Why can't people do their time, not rat! (Mar '09) Dec '16 Outsider 44
Ed Music Thread (Apr '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 3
MJ Brown (May '16) Nov '16 No name 4
More from around the web