Holter Lake Lodge torn down to make r...

Holter Lake Lodge torn down to make room for condos

There are 3 comments on the Great Falls Tribune story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Holter Lake Lodge torn down to make room for condos. In it, Great Falls Tribune reports that:

“We sent a notice of incompleteness, requesting additional information, last week”

WOLF CREEK - The historic Holter Lake Lodge, for decades a popular lakeside dining spot for people from Great Falls and Helena, was torn down Tuesday to make way for condominiums. via Great Falls Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Great Falls Tribune.

Tracy

Great Falls, MT

#1 Aug 20, 2008
I hope a new Lodge will be going up. It won't be the same with out the Lodge.

I am interested in the condos that are going up, Who do I get a hold of?
jeff

Missoula, MT

#2 Sep 8, 2008
HOO-RAY!! CONDOS!!!

More public access to a beautiful spot being sold to the exclusive wealthy!

This country is so far in the crapper, how will we ever come back?

Pray for this country, and that those who sell the common good to the exclusive few for profit will be stopped.
clyde

AOL

#3 Mar 25, 2010
how on earth will the river be monopolized by the condos owners? That is bull crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cascade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed solar energy farm sparks debate (Jun '16) Jun '16 Solarman 1
News The Healthy Montana Campaign (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tim 1
News Bill aims to drug test some Montana welfare app... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Sneaky Pete 2
News Interest high in Monsanto plans in Great Falls (Feb '14) Feb '14 Durene 1
News New Lawsuit Filed Against Catholic Church in Mo... (Mar '12) Mar '12 A Jones 1
News Medical marijuana patients sue Great Falls (Jun '10) Jun '10 discocrisco 2
News Montana Highway Patrol's Annual Report Reveals ... (May '10) May '10 Richard_ 1
More from around the web