Evans Trial to Stay in Toole County

Evans Trial to Stay in Toole County

There are 4 comments on the KFBB story from Jun 26, 2008, titled Evans Trial to Stay in Toole County. In it, KFBB reports that:

The upcoming trial of Aaron Lee Evans will stay in Toole County Court. The 37-year old is charged with deliberate homicide and his attorney's asked to have the trail moved believing he wouldn't get a fair trial ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFBB.

Me and You

Choteau, MT

#1 Jul 12, 2008
Aaron I am wishing you the best. I know that you are the only one of any that were involved that had nothing to do with any of this. I love and care for you more then you will ever know. Love you Love me.
Open up

Choteau, MT

#2 Jul 12, 2008
I wish that all that were involved were going to be charged. Not just 3 out of 6 or 7 that knew.
Your Little Sister

Choteau, MT

#3 Jul 17, 2008
Aaron I am behind you all the way. I want you to know that I love you. I wish that there were some way that I could get other's to see that you are not a monster. I know the real you. And I know that over half of Shelby know's the real you too. You have a lot of friends in this area, you may not think that you do but trust me you do. LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART.
your other half

Elyria, OH

#4 Jul 26, 2009
well lets see who called the police and didnt tell them there was a murder untill it was all over , i belive it was sandra evans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cascade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed solar energy farm sparks debate Jun '16 Solarman 1
News The Healthy Montana Campaign (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tim 1
News Bill aims to drug test some Montana welfare app... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Sneaky Pete 2
News Interest high in Monsanto plans in Great Falls (Feb '14) Feb '14 Durene 1
News New Lawsuit Filed Against Catholic Church in Mo... (Mar '12) Mar '12 A Jones 1
News Medical marijuana patients sue Great Falls (Jun '10) Jun '10 discocrisco 2
News Montana Highway Patrol's Annual Report Reveals ... (May '10) May '10 Richard_ 1
More from around the web