Body of missing teen found in farm pond

Body of missing teen found in farm pond

There are 82 comments on the The Morehead News story from Apr 4, 2011, titled Body of missing teen found in farm pond. In it, The Morehead News reports that:

April 4, 2011 - The five-week search for a missing teenager from Olive Hill ended tragically Sunday night when his body was found in a farm pond in Elliott County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morehead News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Peggy

Marion, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2011
This was a MISPRINT!! It says "A family spokesman said Saturday that about $8,600 had been raised."
But the benefit WAS Saturday,and noone had even counted the money at the time of the interveiw to THE ASHLAND paper.NOONE has even talked to the Grayson paper or the Morehead paper.
The $8,600 was raised at a benefit for Jerry Rowe.
go4it

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 5, 2011
CRACK HEADS,news teams can't get it right again. They need to check the reporters they have for drugs. What a joke!
Peggy

Marion, OH

#3 Apr 5, 2011
go4it wrote:
CRACK HEADS,news teams can't get it right again. They need to check the reporters they have for drugs. What a joke!
they just read the story in the ashland paper ,prolly misread it.and then added it to their story.
Peggy

Marion, OH

#4 Apr 5, 2011
wandering

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2011
do they know who killed nemo.
A fed up person

Morehead, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2011
wandering wrote:
do they know who killed nemo.
Most likely they do! Now everyone should shut the pie-hole and forget this fellow. It will be on the news channels when things develop. Would you care to watch the news and not keep putting useless information on here?
well

Whitney, TX

#7 Apr 5, 2011
A fed up person wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely they do! Now everyone should shut the pie-hole and forget this fellow. It will be on the news channels when things develop. Would you care to watch the news and not keep putting useless information on here?
you need to chill, we all wanna know if you dont then dont get on this page
Just Another Opinion

Alto, GA

#8 Apr 5, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to chill, we all wanna know if you dont then dont get on this page
I agree with you!
Just me

Richmond, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2011
Guys this "Fed up person" idiot is on all of Nemo's threads posting the same stupid shi* over and over just to get some attention that he can't get anywhere else. We all know how many times you have to move your mouse over these threads, click them, go through pages, take the time to scroll down, and all that. This dumba** does all that so he can post something on here to show off and make himself look like he's big. I wouldn't pay any attention to him because he's probably a kid anyway. If he IS an adult he is probably one that has gotten picked on all his life and this is the only place he can act all big and bad. Hiding behind a screen name and doing it over a computer. God bless to Nemo's family and friends. Nemo may you rest in peace.
PTY

West Liberty, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2011
Just me wrote:
Guys this "Fed up person" idiot is on all of Nemo's threads posting the same stupid shi* over and over just to get some attention that he can't get anywhere else. We all know how many times you have to move your mouse over these threads, click them, go through pages, take the time to scroll down, and all that. This dumba** does all that so he can post something on here to show off and make himself look like he's big. I wouldn't pay any attention to him because he's probably a kid anyway. If he IS an adult he is probably one that has gotten picked on all his life and this is the only place he can act all big and bad. Hiding behind a screen name and doing it over a computer. God bless to

Nemo's family and friends. Nemo may you rest in peace.
David Boggs is his name .. he's from Sandyhook area.. He is a Mental case...
STUPIED

West Liberty, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2011
PTY wrote:
<quoted text>
David Boggs is his name .. he's from Sandyhook area.. He is a Mental case...
JULIE LEWIS YOUR DUM AS HELL AND YOU EVER POST HIS NAME AGAIN I WILL BE COMMING TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE.And you better stop taking your dope or you could end up like nemo did bitch,You better listen to what i just told you and every one i am sorey that julie lewis is doing this she is on dope realey bad and HER MOTHER AND FATHER CAN NOT DO NOTHING WITH HER SHE EVEN DROWS A CRAZEY CHECK SO PAY NO MIND TO HER.
Retired Detective

Ashland, KY

#12 Apr 7, 2011
I hope and pray whoever Julie Lewis is goes to the police and has your ass arrested for what you just posted. If I was still in law enforcement I would come and get you my damn self. I can't believe how ignorant you are. You just threatened to kill a woman. And how would you know exactly what happened to that boy? The autopsy reports haven't been made public yet. If anyone knows who Julie Lewis is please contact her immediately and inform her of this post.
STUPIED wrote:
<quoted text>JULIE LEWIS YOUR DUM AS HELL AND YOU EVER POST HIS NAME AGAIN I WILL BE COMMING TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE.And you better stop taking your dope or you could end up like nemo did bitch,You better listen to what i just told you and every one i am sorey that julie lewis is doing this she is on dope realey bad and HER MOTHER AND FATHER CAN NOT DO NOTHING WITH HER SHE EVEN DROWS A CRAZEY CHECK SO PAY NO MIND TO HER.
Just Another Opinion

Alto, GA

#13 Apr 7, 2011
Retired Detective wrote:
I hope and pray whoever Julie Lewis is goes to the police and has your ass arrested for what you just posted. If I was still in law enforcement I would come and get you my damn self. I can't believe how ignorant you are. You just threatened to kill a woman. And how would you know exactly what happened to that boy? The autopsy reports haven't been made public yet. If anyone knows who Julie Lewis is please contact her immediately and inform her of this post. <quoted text>
Where in that post do you see that they threatened to kill her?
HE said if you post that again I will see you face to face (CONFRONTATION MAYBE?)

If she doesn't stop using dope she is going to end up like Nemo did (possibly die by her own use not necessarily murdered???)

You people read way too much into these posts!
PTY

West Liberty, KY

#14 Apr 7, 2011
I feel for poor Julie cause .. guess what?? I am not her..So you really need to check your post before you hit that post comment button.. If your going to threaten a person at least get the right one..
fbi

Ashland, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2011
STUPIED wrote:
<quoted text>JULIE LEWIS YOUR DUM AS HELL AND YOU EVER POST HIS NAME AGAIN I WILL BE COMMING TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE.And you better stop taking your dope or you could end up like nemo did bitch,You better listen to what i just told you and every one i am sorey that julie lewis is doing this she is on dope realey bad and HER MOTHER AND FATHER CAN NOT DO NOTHING WITH HER SHE EVEN DROWS A CRAZEY CHECK SO PAY NO MIND TO HER.
You know if she or anyone else comes up dead. Your threats are unknown to the public but there not to the FBI. They can track you down by your Mac address. FBI is in olive hill.
Just me

Richmond, KY

#16 Apr 7, 2011
STUPIED wrote:
I see the threat myself. This post leads me to believe that this person IS the one that posted the dumb shi* that I was talking about in the first place. There are a million names on this thread. No one has threatened someone for posting one of them until now. I think you are the crazy one. Leave this poor girl alone. She was just responding to MY post anyway. Not anything you had said. And she is right. If this is the person posting that crap...they ARE A MENTAL CASE! God bless you Nemo. May you rest in peace. God bless to the family.
And yet another

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2011
Just Another Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in that post do you see that they threatened to kill her?
HE said if you post that again I will see you face to face (CONFRONTATION MAYBE?)
If she doesn't stop using dope she is going to end up like Nemo did (possibly die by her own use not necessarily murdered???)
You people read way too much into these posts!
TOAD???
PTY

West Liberty, KY

#18 Apr 7, 2011
I feel really bad for this young mans family . This shouldn't happen to anyones child .
This fool David Boggs post all over the place jibber jabber ..has no sence what so ever . He is from the Sandy Hook site with so many names it's silly .. You can tell him a mile away from the spelling and the body of the post ..
I am not this women he's talking about ..And he is mental so no telling what he might try..
Who Knows

Cleveland, GA

#19 Apr 7, 2011
have the found the guilty party of this yet? someone needs to pay for this crime, i hope they get the lowlife very soon.
fed up

West Liberty, KY

#20 Apr 7, 2011
PTY wrote:
I feel really bad for this young mans family . This shouldn't happen to anyones child .
This fool David Boggs post all over the place jibber jabber ..has no sence what so ever . He is from the Sandy Hook site with so many names it's silly .. You can tell him a mile away from the spelling and the body of the post ..
I am not this women he's talking about ..And he is mental so no telling what he might try..
julie if you dont stop with your lies i am going to the law on you.i am tired of your dam shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for job. May 19 littlebit 1
Robin Webb Apr '16 Animal abuser 2
Davy Run Music Thread Apr '16 Musikologist 1
Truck Stop that Closed down Mar '16 Despite 1
Rats Mar '16 The man 1
News Carter man, 48, arrested for sex crimes (Feb '08) Mar '16 The man 9
best looking man in carter county (Jan '09) Mar '16 Sexy olive hill man 28
More from around the web