Man Arrested For DUI After Colliding ...

Man Arrested For DUI After Colliding With School Bus In Carter County

There are 2 comments on the KLEX TV story from Jan 26, 2012, titled Man Arrested For DUI After Colliding With School Bus In Carter County. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

The incident happened at about 7:15 a.m. on Kentucky 955 in the community of Lawton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

Out of Town Person

Henderson, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2012
I was at the dollar store while passing through your town. Posted on a telephone was a poster said, "MISSING". I had to go back and read the poster, however it was so old that the information was worn off. The only thing you could see was a name and picture of the person. The name on the poster was "Nathan Barker" How can someone help this family find their loved one, if no data is given on the poster? Does the family need help to make posters, flyers, or other media material? What is the community doing to help them? I would appreciate anything someone could tell me about this young man. He is someone's son!

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Nathan has been missing sadly since July. If you are truly interested in finding him all you have to do is check on Facebook or on other Topix posts concerning him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randall Nichols Oct 16 horses2 1
Crooks running the jail Jun '16 Bigtittmomma 1
News 2 Carter County men charged with sex abuse in c... (Nov '13) Jun '16 Oh really 26
Davy Run Music Thread (Apr '16) Jun '16 Musikologist 2
looking for job. May '16 littlebit 1
Robin Webb (Feb '16) Apr '16 Animal abuser 2
Truck Stop that Closed down (Mar '16) Mar '16 Despite 1
More from around the web