Friends, Family Still Searching for M...

Friends, Family Still Searching for Missing Teenager

There are 9 comments on the KLEX TV story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Friends, Family Still Searching for Missing Teenager. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

There is still no sign of a missing Carter County teenager. Another search for 19-year-old Dillon Bryant, or "Nemo" was scheduled Saturday afternoon by family and friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

Go4it

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Ok, These people don't know the law stopped everyone from searching for him. They wanted everyone to put up flyers and knock on doors. The law said they not want anyone to tamper with any evidence if they find any, Thats why they say NO searching for him. Bad thing is the law didn't even come to the meeting nor did the people from KLEX TV. It would be nice if they got the story right before they put it out to the public. SAD. We all want to help find him but with misleading stories like this, It makes it harder.We all want to find him so he can get back home.
wtfe

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2011
The law stopped everyone from searching for a dead body because this is a missing persons investigation not a murder investigation. The police have no reason to believe that Nemo is not alive.
Hmmm

Plummers Landing, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2011
wtfe wrote:
The law stopped everyone from searching for a dead body because this is a missing persons investigation not a murder investigation. The police have no reason to believe that Nemo is not alive.
What makes them think they have no reason to believe that he could be dead? I am not trying to cause problems but seriously he has been missing for 2 weeks and no one seems to know anything, the odds of him coming out alive are slim to none. Who said the searchers were searching for a dead body....? Why can't they go searching trying to find him hiding out alive somewhere!? Everyone keeps posting stuff about that jr. dude and others posting susupicious comments, those alone would be enough to make someone think that he could possibly be dead. I hope and pray that this situation has a happy outcome but logically its not going to be.
When

Plummers Landing, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2011
I hope they find him soon
Becky and karl

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2011
hope nemo comes home soon.
agreed

Wallingford, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2011
He could be hurt out in the woods or anything, if something could have happened i'm sure he or anyone would try to get away and there are plenty of wooden or backwoods areas in carter co. someone doesnt have to be deceased to go looking for them, i understand where the cops are coming from, but maybe an official or officials could pair off with search groups so if anything was found, they would be there to handle it correctly, also, i've seen on plenty of shows that sometimes when people kidnap or take people they take and keep them out in the backwoods areas, just trying to think of all the possibilities, but i'm sure there is more to do than go around asking, thats what multiply search parties are good for, divide and conquer.
maybe

Plummers Landing, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2011
agreed wrote:
He could be hurt out in the woods or anything, if something could have happened i'm sure he or anyone would try to get away and there are plenty of wooden or backwoods areas in carter co. someone doesnt have to be deceased to go looking for them, i understand where the cops are coming from, but maybe an official or officials could pair off with search groups so if anything was found, they would be there to handle it correctly, also, i've seen on plenty of shows that sometimes when people kidnap or take people they take and keep them out in the backwoods areas, just trying to think of all the possibilities, but i'm sure there is more to do than go around asking, thats what multiply search parties are good for, divide and conquer.
also if he is alive somewhere in the backwoods and injured he may be too weak to seek help for himself! He needs to be searched for alive or dead!
Mom

Sharpsburg, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2011
We haven't heard anything from any of the family. Wonder why? God Bless you all.
Go4it

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2011
I just think it's wrong to stop people from looking for him. He's not home and noboby knows where he is, It's sad that they are not alowing people to help as much as they want with this. Yes their is alot of places we can not search, But in the same note their is alot that we can seach. Point is he is still missing and it's been two weeks and nothing yet. I'm sure the law is working at it but we all know that they can not do it all with out help. They had a guy come in from some other state for missing childern, That was good. but he left and went back home and I feel he thinks as this case is like other cases. It will be solved when it's solved. This teen was from here and people on the out side of here see things different. I do hope someone finds him and soon and hope he is ok. And just for the two cents, I would think the law would share a few things with the people around here because of them knowing the people around here. but they can't show up at a meeting over this. VERY SAD this should of never happen to start with but it did and most everyone wants to help but not kicked for trying to. Wish the best for the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for job. May 19 littlebit 1
Robin Webb Apr '16 Animal abuser 2
Davy Run Music Thread Apr '16 Musikologist 1
Truck Stop that Closed down Mar '16 Despite 1
Rats Mar '16 The man 1
News Carter man, 48, arrested for sex crimes (Feb '08) Mar '16 The man 9
best looking man in carter county (Jan '09) Mar '16 Sexy olive hill man 28
More from around the web