Carter County Man Accused Of Sexually...

Carter County Man Accused Of Sexually Abusing Two Foster Teens

There are 34 comments on the KLEX TV story from Oct 30, 2012, titled Carter County Man Accused Of Sexually Abusing Two Foster Teens. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Police say that earlier this month they received a complaint of sexual abuse involving two juvenile females at a foster home on Grahn Road in Olive Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
StewPuhDasso

Lexington, KY

#23 Dec 11, 2012
Believe what you want, Steph...believe ANYTHING except the truth. I know it is hard to accept it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Dec 11, 2012
KSL wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI:
After more than 3 hours of repeatedly telling police & social worker that he did not do it, the policeman told him that if he did not say that he was guilty, he and the social worker would remove his children from the home immediately from both him and his wife's care and they would fix it so that they would be unable to see them. At this point, Matt told the trooper that he would admit to anything he wanted him to in order to keep his kids from being removed from the home.
you are ignornant beyond belief if expect anyone to believe trooper Marcum would do such a thing! I know this man!...that is all... you have no shame you know the chickens have come home to roost you ALL have been covering up the sick behavior is this family far to long and it's finally out!
umm

Olive Hill, KY

#25 Dec 11, 2012
not all the family knows the truth in the case go to the post "WELl" and you will see.
KSL IS DUMB

United States

#28 Dec 23, 2012
You must be some relative or just an idiot. Clearly he just said that so they wouldn't take his kids away. YOU ARE STUPID.
lol

Grayson, KY

#29 Jan 10, 2013
KSL wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI:
After more than 3 hours of repeatedly telling police & social worker that he did not do it, the policeman told him that if he did not say that he was guilty, he and the social worker would remove his children from the home immediately from both him and his wife's care and they would fix it so that they would be unable to see them. At this point, Matt told the trooper that he would admit to anything he wanted him to in order to keep his kids from being removed from the home.
I don't know whether I believe if he did it or not! But that statement makes NO SENSE, no state police officer or social worker would tell a man that if he says "yes, i sexually abused two young girls" that they will let him keep his children unsupervised? That makes no sense......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 12, 2013
January 9, 2013
Layne indicted on 12 sex abuse charges

By Leeann Akers - Managing Editor Journal-Times

Jan. 9, 2013 — A Carter County Grand Jury indicted an Olive Hill man on 12 sex abuse charges Nov. 30, 2012.

James Layne, 30, was indicted on two counts of first degree rape and 10 counts of first degree sodomy by forcible compulsion, all Class B felonies.

Layne was arrested Oct. 16, 2012 after Kentucky State Police received a complaint of sexual abuse involving two juvenile females at a foster home on Grahn Road.

During the course of the investigation it was allegedly determined that sexual contact had occurred between Layne and two juvenile females, reportedly age 14 and 15, who were in the care of Layne.

Layne was release from the Carter County Detention Center on $100,000 cash bond Dec. 7
Guess the grand Jury knows...Won't
you pull you head out Connie! you been covering $h#% so long can't cover it anymore!
Hurry Up

United States

#31 Jan 12, 2013
People that cover up for a rapist, are just as guilty as the rapist!
Wondering

Ironton, OH

#32 Jan 12, 2013
Ok so this person is on trial and HIS WIFE giggles and has to be removed from the courtroom? Makes u wonder.....
good grandmal

Olive Hill, KY

#33 Jan 12, 2013
To me it seems to be a easy way out for the WIFE, she has got the girls and the house and the mother in law pays the bills so WHAT MORE CAN SHE WANT. She always went around with her nose in the air when she had them foster kids but the thing is she got them kids just for the money to get out of DEBT, now they are selling there house and 5 acres for 129,000 that isnt worth paying for when it been flooded. I just feel sorry for the all the kids.
WWJD

Nicholasville, KY

#34 Jan 13, 2013
Why dont you all grow some balls instead of running your mouths on here and go say it to there face thats all this place is full of inmature pu**ys that like to run there mouth worry about your own life not others god knows the truth so why dont you let him be the judge k thanks : )
dumazz

Lexington, KY

#35 Jan 13, 2013
WWJD wrote:
Why dont you all grow some balls instead of running your mouths on here and go say it to there face thats all this place is full of inmature pu**ys that like to run there mouth worry about your own life not others god knows the truth so why dont you let him be the judge k thanks :)
I like your name...you really talk like Jesus would...
Hurry Up

United States

#36 Jan 13, 2013
If he's been molesting children, it is our business!! If you or him don't like it, don't molest children, or cover up for a molester! K!
WWJD

Nicholasville, KY

#37 Jan 13, 2013
Hahaha talk like jesus really and do you make everything your business?? You sound like a nosey person to me you all are like a bunch of dogs sniffing around trying to find some kinda drama I mean really go fetch a stick or something lol
Layne

Alto, GA

#38 Jan 13, 2013
WWJD wrote:
Why dont you all grow some balls instead of running your mouths on here and go say it to there face thats all this place is full of inmature pu**ys that like to run there mouth worry about your own life not others god knows the truth so why dont you let him be the judge k thanks :)
That is funny. The same kind people you are talking to on here will be on the jury for Matt and Uncle Mitch's trials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooks running the jail Jun 26 Bigtittmomma 1
News 2 Carter County men charged with sex abuse in c... (Nov '13) Jun 25 Oh really 26
Davy Run Music Thread Jun 24 Musikologist 2
looking for job. May '16 littlebit 1
Robin Webb Apr '16 Animal abuser 2
Truck Stop that Closed down Mar '16 Despite 1
Rats Mar '16 The man 1
More from around the web