Four arrested for drug trafficking

Four arrested for drug trafficking

There are 32 comments on the Independent story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Four arrested for drug trafficking. In it, Independent reports that:

Four Carter County residents were arrested after a six-month investigation into drug trafficking, according to the Kentucky State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boo

Grayson, KY

#23 Sep 17, 2012
They own the one in Ashland close to Walmart as well
Youpplrsostupid

Huron, OH

#24 Sep 17, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Nunez is an illegal I know that for a fact and every one working there does drugs
you people are setting your ignorant self up for a law suit.Stupid is stupid does!! And like they will really miss your money lol theres way to many customers
boo

Grayson, KY

#25 Sep 17, 2012
Stupid huh I eat there every day I never said anything about them food is food it's stupid people like you who sit there self up
american

Barboursville, WV

#26 Sep 17, 2012
hard working man wrote:
i will not take my family to any mexican place to eat in grayson anymore
why not? because you think mexicans are the only illegals around?! did you know your ancestors were also inmigrants! america is the melting pot! we are all inmigrants in one way or another!!!
boo

Grayson, KY

#27 Sep 17, 2012
Who's to say my ancestors for the most part we not American Indians?
facts

United States

#28 Sep 18, 2012
american wrote:
<quoted text>
why not? because you think mexicans are the only illegals around?! did you know your ancestors were also inmigrants! america is the melting pot! we are all inmigrants in one way or another!!!
there really is no point. most if the people in Grayson are small minded racist. they can't see past the color of their own skin. 99 percent of the people arrested in Grayson or Carter County were white....I am Caucasian I am white I am American citizen but I would not be any less proud if I wasnt. my ancestors are not...and I am very proud of the fact .I am proud to know that my ancestors came here without nothing and made something for their self. just like hard working latinos in this community. you all need to quit being so damn narrow minded and take a look at the bigger picture.
my opinion

Broken Arrow, OK

#29 Sep 18, 2012
it's time to stop licking ass here the damn mexican's that are here illegal or who are here legal and doing these drug deals need to go back where they come from!!!and you damn lazy white women hanging after these people should be forced to go to mexico with them but guess what you would have to go through alot of shit to get to get across the border with them but they can just walk in here like the own the dang places.well i know some women who are neglecting their children for these low life drug heads .it's a sad day when a mom turns away from her children and is never their for them but will lay with these men as they call them .and as far as the lady goes if she was doing drugs she needs to be in jail and any one laying with her needs to join her and oh jr everyone acts like he is so bad haha looks like his bad days is almost over .and i bet your sweet ass he rats on a bunch to get a lesser time.grayson was bad but it got worse when these people came to town. i am talking about the mexican's who came here by swimming and running the woods wonder if they have any kids they left behind and for what reason?and you low life white women go crazy over these men and leave your husbands and children and let your self's go and for what reason someone you don't know only what they want you to know.and why do you think they want you?a free meal ticket and live off from you and a taxi service.a lot cant get assistance because they are here by sneaking in and so they are living off from some stupid people who will take them in and feed them and maybe cussing the heck out of you and you don't know it because you can't understand half what they say.no lies have been spoken we all have a right to our opinion you have your's we have our's.
facts

United States

#30 Sep 18, 2012
my opinion wrote:
it's time to stop licking ass here the damn mexican's that are here illegal or who are here legal and doing these drug deals need to go back where they come from!!!and you damn lazy white women hanging after these people should be forced to go to mexico with them but guess what you would have to go through alot of shit to get to get across the border with them but they can just walk in here like the own the dang places.well i know some women who are neglecting their children for these low life drug heads .it's a sad day when a mom turns away from her children and is never their for them but will lay with these men as they call them .and as far as the lady goes if she was doing drugs she needs to be in jail and any one laying with her needs to join her and oh jr everyone acts like he is so bad haha looks like his bad days is almost over .and i bet your sweet ass he rats on a bunch to get a lesser time.grayson was bad but it got worse when these people came to town. i am talking about the mexican's who came here by swimming and running the woods wonder if they have any kids they left behind and for what reason?and you low life white women go crazy over these men and leave your husbands and children and let your self's go and for what reason someone you don't know only what they want you to know.and why do you think they want you?a free meal ticket and live off from you and a taxi service.a lot cant get assistance because they are here by sneaking in and so they are living off from some stupid people who will take them in and feed them and maybe cussing the heck out of you and you don't know it because you can't understand half what they say.no lies have been spoken we all have a right to our opinion you have your's we have our's.
you must be one of the lower life forms in grayson.
my opinion

Broken Arrow, OK

#31 Sep 18, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be one of the lower life forms in grayson.
and you must be one of those low life women who chase these so called men,
why

Morehead, KY

#32 Sep 18, 2012
Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>First of all ' YUP ' if you don't know the facts then you shouldn't speak! This goes for any one if you do not have facts & sources to back up your mouth keep it shut. And NO the restaurants are not a cover up, what ignorance! I know for a FACT that the mexican restaurants here & surrounding areas DO NOT sell drugs. Just because one works from morning until dark 7 days a week 14 hours a day to make a honest clean legal living & provide for their families, and drive nice cars because they DO NOT BLOW money on drugs.You people make my stomache churn, uneducated,jealous, racist disgracful people you are!! And in the eyes of God your the same why because Immigrants are his children & creation to. There's good & bad in all nationalities period.
If you believe what you wrote, you are an idiot!
american

Barboursville, WV

#33 Sep 18, 2012
again...99% of the people arrrested in the entire county are white skinned!!! and just becuase you have brown or tanned skin does NOT make you a mexican!!! Just because you talk spanish...you are not MEXICAN!!! You guys need to get out into other states on the east or west coast andd see there is a whole other world besides carter county!
native american

Flatwoods, KY

#34 Sep 19, 2012
Drugs, mexicans and racist BS is all this post is about get the big dealers and stop with the hate as for immigrants we all have ancestors from other lands I have ancestors from this land but hate breeds hate and drugs are starting to kill this place I can remeber crusing town as a teen and having a blast just smoking a joint and drinking some alcohol but these days its a damn shame nothing but garbage to offer and if we stand back and yell at each other nothing will cahnge start making things happen the cops sure arent going to help us!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grandmother Aug 13 grandmaw 1
Harvie Elam (Apr '12) Jul 31 MKB 3
jail rats (Apr '14) Jul 31 MKB 3
Smithfeild Slut Teresa Martin Jul '15 Mike 1
Casey brammell Jul '15 Frankie 3
court Jul '15 Debbie 1
Carter co Super May '15 Free speech 1
More from around the web