Four arrested for drug trafficking

There are 32 comments on the Independent story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Four arrested for drug trafficking. In it, Independent reports that:

Four Carter County residents were arrested after a six-month investigation into drug trafficking, according to the Kentucky State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KKK

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
That's great
greatness

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 14, 2012
and i wonder who that might be??
YES

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Best news ever!
Aaron Mathes

Port Orchard, WA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
sad to hear it's still the same back home :(
GREAT PEOPLE

Bellevue, WA

#5 Sep 14, 2012
yeah i am hearing meth charges.
good

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
It says coke in the papper not meth.I just wounder how much they got and who bought off them?This mite just open up the nemo cass if they offer one of them a good deal They mite just turn one in to a rat?
ford

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2012
hope you people see that eating in these mexican restaurants is helping and supporting these people, just keep it up. maybe your kids or grandkids could start buying there drugs, you really don't want that, and it can happen.
wth

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
ford you are a dumb asss wth dose the restaurants have to do with it most of the people busted are WHITE fu*ker get a cule. and the hispanic people that was busted have norhing to do with the restaurants ...racist white trash like you give the rest of us a bad name
mmmm

Barboursville, WV

#10 Sep 14, 2012
hmmmmm....wth did april have anything to do in this raid?
i miss her!!! lol
wth

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2012
idk i cant say yes or no i havent seen any proff of it i have only heard the same as everyone.
boo

Grayson, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Wth actually jrs uncles own tres hermano Nunez aka 3 brothers jack ass
why

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Sep 15, 2012
wth wrote:
ford you are a dumb asss wth dose the restaurants have to do with it most of the people busted are WHITE fu*ker get a cule. and the hispanic people that was busted have norhing to do with the restaurants ...racist white trash like you give the rest of us a bad name
Ford is right. Don't eat atthe Mexican restaurants unless you want the drug proble to get worse.
ford

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2012
what ever happend to 60 year old jose guzman that was from grayson ky, that got busted for drugs in shrimp cans on rt 23 in ohio? news said he was hauling marijuana. did'nt he own a restaurant here in grayson? if you people forgot about it you can look it up.we don't need our kids on there drugs!!they need to be deported.
facts

United States

#16 Sep 16, 2012
do you know that marijuana to grow brain cells helpprevent cancer and slow cancer cells in people that I already have cancer
awful

Salyersville, KY

#17 Sep 16, 2012
ford wrote:
what ever happend to 60 year old jose guzman that was from grayson ky, that got busted for drugs in shrimp cans on rt 23 in ohio? news said he was hauling marijuana. did'nt he own a restaurant here in grayson? if you people forgot about it you can look it up.we don't need our kids on there drugs!!they need to be deported.
Jose did have a restaurant but he doesn't anymore.. I hear he lives up Davey an sells shit but I haven't seen him in years, he used to be a nice guy when we'd order our lunch and he delievered to us but who knows.
bone72

Ashland, KY

#18 Sep 17, 2012
they finally got raunchy ruth
YUP

Schererville, IN

#19 Sep 17, 2012
Make your own Mexican food, its not hard. Dont support these people. They use the restaurants to cover up whats really going on.
Disgrace

Columbus, OH

#20 Sep 17, 2012
YUP wrote:
Make your own Mexican food, its not hard. Dont support these people. They use the restaurants to cover up whats really going on.
First of all ' YUP ' if you don't know the facts then you shouldn't speak! This goes for any one if you do not have facts & sources to back up your mouth keep it shut. And NO the restaurants are not a cover up, what ignorance! I know for a FACT that the mexican restaurants here & surrounding areas DO NOT sell drugs. Just because one works from morning until dark 7 days a week 14 hours a day to make a honest clean legal living & provide for their families, and drive nice cars because they DO NOT BLOW money on drugs.You people make my stomache churn, uneducated,jealous, racist disgracful people you are!! And in the eyes of God your the same why because Immigrants are his children & creation to. There's good & bad in all nationalities period.
boo

Grayson, KY

#21 Sep 17, 2012
Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>First of all ' YUP ' if you don't know the facts then you shouldn't speak! This goes for any one if you do not have facts & sources to back up your mouth keep it shut. And NO the restaurants are not a cover up, what ignorance! I know for a FACT that the mexican restaurants here & surrounding areas DO NOT sell drugs. Just because one works from morning until dark 7 days a week 14 hours a day to make a honest clean legal living & provide for their families, and drive nice cars because they DO NOT BLOW money on drugs.You people make my stomache churn, uneducated,jealous, racist disgracful people you are!! And in the eyes of God your the same why because Immigrants are his children & creation to. There's good & bad in all nationalities period.
Actually Nunez is an illegal I know that for a fact and every one working there does drugs
hard working man

Grayson, KY

#22 Sep 17, 2012
i will not take my family to any mexican place to eat in grayson anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KCU Football Player DUI Feb '15 Trenton 1
Johnny gifford constable Feb '15 billy 6
jail rats (Apr '14) Dec '14 straight up 2
old school (Oct '14) Oct '14 just wondering 1
best looking man in carter county (Jan '09) Oct '14 BigDaddy 27
looking for hunting lease (Nov '11) Sep '14 booneville ky dee... 2
booneville ky deer hunters (Aug '14) Aug '14 deer hunter 1
More from around the web