Julie Davis

Julie Davis

There are 5 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Julie Davis. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

To the Editor: I would like to ask the voters of Carroll County to vote for the OSU Extension Levy May 4. Having been involved in 4-H for many years, I have seen over and over how members have grown in skills and confidence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

our 7734

Uhrichsville, OH

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Concur
haha

Butler, OH

#2 Apr 21, 2010
so you agree that we should vote for the levy? i'm sorry, i'm having a hard time following all of the comments chronologically, maybe you've had a change of heart?
saywhat

Ellicott City, MD

#3 Apr 25, 2010
It is time to cut back on unecessary programs.When my budget runs short I do without unecessary things{crafts,hobbies}.Carroll County should do the same.It is time the leaders grow up and realize we cant afford to live in a fantasy world where we can have all our dreams come true.Its time to tighten our belts and take care of important things,roads bridges not crafts and hobbies.This should be done with donations and volunteers not taxes.Who ever allowed this to get on the ballot should be removed from office.It is time to stop the foolish spending and unecessary taxes.Life will go on without this levey,people will just have to work for what they want.
BOB

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2010
Hey Saywhat - exactly what taxes do you approve of? Safety, roads, schools, unemployment? Any?
saywhat

Severn, MD

#5 Apr 27, 2010
Things we need bob.The county will keep running without this unnecessary hobbie tax.The only thing that might change is you will have to pay for your wants and I wont.Next you might think you should pass a law telling what other charity to donate to and how much.If Im going to pay taxes give me good roads and bridges not crafts and hobbies.You need donations and volunteers not taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | County fa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Randy Miller 4
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (May '15) May '15 A Stroll In The Park 3
News It's time... to say 'NO' to drugs (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dan Rather 9
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Long Time Resident 3
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kris 12
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Village a... (Mar '15) Mar '15 OHGuy 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Free Pres... (Feb '15) Feb '15 old lady 2
More from around the web