Transfer complete, commissioners begi...

Transfer complete, commissioners begin work to bring Atwood facility back to life | Carrollton Fr...

There are 2 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Feb 14, 2012, titled Transfer complete, commissioners begin work to bring Atwood facility back to life | Carrollton Fr.... In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Now that ownership of Atwood Resort and Conference Center is in the hands of county commissioners, the work begins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

carroll county citizen

Marion, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Hmmmmm......if I'm reading this correct, they had an increase of $262000.00 in the county budget. One lone office, patty's recorder office, generated an increase of $225500.00(almost 86% of the total increase) but yet she cannot get the funds to run her office more properly. Talk about cutting off the hands that feed you!
Salsa

Medina, OH

#2 Feb 16, 2012
They did use some of the funds that the Recorder's office generated to give their girls a large bonus PLUS a raise. Don't think their working as hard as the girls in the Recorder's office. All you have to do is visit the court house to figure that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | County fa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Randy Miller 4
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (May '15) May '15 A Stroll In The Park 3
News It's time... to say 'NO' to drugs (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dan Rather 9
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Long Time Resident 3
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kris 12
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Village a... (Mar '15) Mar '15 OHGuy 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Free Pres... (Feb '15) Feb '15 old lady 2
More from around the web