Transfer complete, commissioners begin work to bring Atwood facility back to life | Carrollton Fr...

Full story: Carrollton Free Press Standard

Now that ownership of Atwood Resort and Conference Center is in the hands of county commissioners, the work begins.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
carroll county citizen

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmmm......if I'm reading this correct, they had an increase of $262000.00 in the county budget. One lone office, patty's recorder office, generated an increase of $225500.00(almost 86% of the total increase) but yet she cannot get the funds to run her office more properly. Talk about cutting off the hands that feed you!
Salsa

Port Clinton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

They did use some of the funds that the Recorder's office generated to give their girls a large bonus PLUS a raise. Don't think their working as hard as the girls in the Recorder's office. All you have to do is visit the court house to figure that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••