Police charge Carrollton man after fi...

Police charge Carrollton man after fight in alley

There are 1 comment on the The Repository story from Jul 19, 2007, titled Police charge Carrollton man after fight in alley. In it, The Repository reports that:

“It was laying pretty close to Mr. Shuman when our officers arrived”

CARROLLTON A 40-year-old Carrollton man who police believe shot at another man during a fight in a downtown alley is facing two felony charges. via The Repository

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Repository.

Christopher Fernandez

Lindenhurst, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2007
there was no fight till after i was grazed in the head i know for sure because the gun was in my face & as for a fight after a person shoots at you twice what would you do ? don't even try to answer that because you can't unless you are in that situation ,i could have been killed but our sorry excuse for a court system will ,oh wait he is already at home after his 2nd gun offense & a domestic violence ,not to mention that the evidence was picked up bare handed ,no gun powder resadue test ,drugs & a pipe were taken from the guy at the hospital ,& no toxicology test was done to see what that fine law abideing freak was on / but thats ok there will be more to the story after my lawsuit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | County fa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Randy Miller 4
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (May '15) May '15 A Stroll In The Park 3
News It's time... to say 'NO' to drugs (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dan Rather 9
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Long Time Resident 3
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kris 12
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Village a... (Mar '15) Mar '15 OHGuy 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Free Pres... (Feb '15) Feb '15 old lady 2
More from around the web