Salva Sedlak | Carrollton Free Press ...

Salva Sedlak | Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor

There are 3 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from May 16, 2012, titled Salva Sedlak | Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

To the Editor: I am going to learn to send smoke signals. Yup, if it worked for our Native Americans, it might work for me.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

momoffour

Youngstown, OH

#1 May 17, 2012
I agree! What percent of Carroll County has NO available high speed? We have HughesNet which is horrible, but it is our only option down in Perry Twp.
Mindy

Medina, OH

#2 May 17, 2012
I live in Kilgore - hughes net was about the only option there - it did suck I switched to verizon (mifi) not a problem - works great and it was 25.00 cheaper than hughesnet.
Denise

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2012
hahahahaha....
I finally have service, got that hughes net, would've had high speed already cause Blue dish came down and told me I could get it but the 'free installation' would be $187.....cause the installation guys that came to my home told me that they couldn't put the dish on 'asphalt roofs'????? well come on down to see where hughes net put it...
yeah told frontier to go ..... themselves and to take their phone too...FCC hasn't contacted me back ever since Frontier sent them a letter with their lies in writing, and I showed FCC what they were saying were nothing but lies, my good neighbor got their hs service in Aug of 2011, I asked the guy that hooked them up to get me same thing, I was told I was inches away, which meant that they had to change wires from one post to another in box in yard, I was wanting the price that was on internet that Frontier had listed, that neighbor got, that the price included modem fee and you didn't need their phone, and other lie that frontier told me that when they did hook me up that I couldn't run 'majic jack' for a phone....their hsi wouldn't be enough for that??????????
for being part of Appalachian here on StRt39 we didn't get any service....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | County fa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Randy Miller 4
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (May '15) May '15 A Stroll In The Park 3
News It's time... to say 'NO' to drugs (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dan Rather 9
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Long Time Resident 3
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kris 12
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Village a... (Mar '15) Mar '15 OHGuy 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Free Pres... (Feb '15) Feb '15 old lady 2
More from around the web