Move over boys!

Move over boys!

There are 6 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Move over boys!. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Peggy Horn wears the white hat. But when the tones drop, the color of the hat is not important.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Uncle Gary and Aunt Jill

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Congratulations to Peggy! Thank goodness you didn't have to use the Bridal Helmet! We're proud of you! Great story.
Brandi

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Congrats Peggy job well done!
Rolling pennies

Lawrenceville, IL

#3 Oct 21, 2010
Did I miss something here, what happen to the Chief they had before. Chief Howell, not a mention about him in this story. This is nothing but a one sided story. I want to hear the rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say..
STT 406-1826

Alliance, OH

#4 Oct 22, 2010
In response to Rolling pennies:
Chief Howell took a leave of absence as Chief for a couple of weeks for family reasons. He then decided to resign as Chief and also from the department. It was nothing to do with the them not wanting him as Chief, it was a decision that he made for his family.
Karen Thornhill-Martin

Crawfordsville, IN

#5 Oct 22, 2010
Way to go Peggy! Class of 2003 always knew you where destin for greatness!
MaMa T

Aberdeen, OH

#6 Oct 23, 2010
I am so proud of you Peggy. Always told you you could do anything you set your mind to and was willing to work for. YOU GO GIRL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | County fa... Jun '15 Randy Miller 4
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... May '15 A Stroll In The Park 3
News It's time... to say 'NO' to drugs Apr '15 Dan Rather 9
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Apr '15 Long Time Resident 3
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Apr '15 Kris 12
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Village a... Mar '15 OHGuy 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Free Pres... Feb '15 old lady 2
More from around the web