Carroll County MS Activist

Carroll County MS Activist

There are 3 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Carroll County MS Activist. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

To the Editor: I am raising awareness for multiple sclerosis and have been for the past several years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Carroll County Reader

Millsboro, DE

#1 Feb 24, 2010
Thank you Mr. Hale, your words are very inspiring and wish the best of luck to you to having this Proclaimation signed. I know about MS as I too have the MS disease. I do not reside in Carroll County, however this disease is common in your area. God bless you and all.
Opinion man

Cleveland, OH

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Thank you Mr. Hale for your time to bring this to everyones attention.
Jean

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2010
An added note for those who have not done the research. The highest MS rates in the world are found in northeast Ohio. Those living here during the first 15 years of their lives are at the greatest risk, especially women. Unfortunately men afflicted are often subjected to a more rapid and harsh course with the disease. There has to be something here that causes these rates, hopefully scientists will solve that mystery as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carroll County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | County fa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Randy Miller 4
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (May '15) May '15 A Stroll In The Park 3
News It's time... to say 'NO' to drugs (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dan Rather 9
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Long Time Resident 3
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Kris 12
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Village a... (Mar '15) Mar '15 OHGuy 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Free Pres... (Feb '15) Feb '15 old lady 2
More from around the web