Sex Offender Arrest in Hickman County

Apr 20, 2009 Full story: Kentucky State Police 6

A Hickman County man was arrested on Tuesday, April 14th, after Kentucky State Police learned of possible sex offender registry violations.

Full Story
Ms G

Troy, MI

#1 Apr 24, 2009
This man is NOT a sex offender! The charges against him were not warranted. He is a former addict who has gone through rehab and he moved to Kentucky to be with his extended family and find a better life for himself. Due to extensive physical limitations, lack of education, and declining health, he is unable to find and keep a job. He was staying with his girlfriend and grandson rather than be homeless. It is my wish that he could live out the remainder of his years in peace.
Shadow

AOL

#2 May 8, 2009
Is he on the sex offender website? If so, that means he is more than likely a sex offender, right??? But then again, you know anyone in jail never done anything wrong LOL

"IT WASN'T ME"!! haha
Shadow

AOL

#3 May 8, 2009
That's what they ALL say!!
Ms G

Detroit, MI

#4 May 10, 2009
Well, I know him personally and I know the whole story, which is why I felt the need to say something in his defense.
understood

AOL

#5 May 10, 2009
I can understand that.
Ms G

Detroit, MI

#6 May 11, 2009
I don't expect everyone to believe me, but I'm hoping that someone will and then they'll know this man is not a danger to children or women at all. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel hagar Jul '14 all we can 1
Carlisle County now has four mobile recycling d... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John 1
David Curtis? (Oct '11) Oct '12 yup 3
Western Ky. mayor declares city disaster area (May '11) Aug '11 Carina Krogh 4
Bill D. aa pioneer member (Jul '11) Jul '11 wondering 1
pittbull laws? and who rents houses in that area (May '11) May '11 john 1
Former Judge Executive Dies (Apr '11) Apr '11 sad 1
More from around the web