Movie actors at Beltzville waterfall ...

Movie actors at Beltzville waterfall for 'Last Airbender'

There are 6 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Movie actors at Beltzville waterfall for 'Last Airbender'. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A picturesque waterfall on the northeast corner of Beltzville State Park in Carbon County was the final location shot for the new M. Night Shyamalan movie, ''The Last Airbender,'' which finished shooting on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Claire Fisher

Eastpointe, MI

#1 Jul 3, 2009
That is really sweet. From what I've read that is typical Jackson Rathbone- kind, nice, and polite.
yomama

Slatington, PA

#2 Jul 3, 2009
I wonder how many of them are going to get e. coli related sicknesses from being in the water.
blah

Walnutport, PA

#3 Jul 3, 2009
I hope this movie is good. Last couple movies he made turned out really bad.
Average Joe

Northampton, PA

#4 Jul 3, 2009
I think it is really neat that he likes to use eastern PA settings for many of his movies. He is a very talented guy. I wish him all the best.
Parker

Mission Viejo, CA

#5 Jul 3, 2009
It says that the Pagoda scene is where Aang discovers that his homeland was destroyed? Well there is no Pagoda by the Fire Nation in the real scene in the show so idk what they're doing there....and I'm so happy that the girl was only excited about meeting a twilight star and not the others...wow...really?
backwaash billy

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jul 6, 2009
42 WOW 42 how exciting!! 42 gee-wizz golly gee 42 blows my mind 42

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PennDOT Worker Tries To Help Injured Bald Eagle 8 hr rest in peace 1
News 3 caught with drugs enter guilty pleas Jul 13 DAVWEST 3
News Agency proposes homeless shelter Jun '17 coal crackin blues 4
News 100 turn out for Thorpe meeting May '17 EDDD 3
News Clown sighting reported in Nesquehoning (Sep '16) Mar '17 The Donald 10
News Lehighton district silences frequent... (May '16) Oct '16 MAJOR 10
News Juvenile flees Camp Adams - (Dec '08) Sep '16 Craigie the clown 54
More from around the web