Police catch 3 for Lehighton Walmart ...

Police catch 3 for Lehighton Walmart shoplifting after chase into Lehigh County

There are 11 comments on the WFMZ story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Police catch 3 for Lehighton Walmart shoplifting after chase into Lehigh County. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Carbon County authorities have captured three people they say tried to steal a shopping cart full of items from the Lehighton Walmart on Route 443.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Sam Walton

Lehighton, PA

#1 Nov 26, 2012
3 o'cock in the morning a shopping cart full of electronics. very suspisious , the security should be fired . either they are in on it or really stupid, either way YOUR FIRED!! THESE STUPID THEFT PREVENTION OFFICERS ARE A JOKE, also i would like to thank all the wal mart employyess for their crappy wages, because without u i would be able to get good deal at wal mart.
Muscles

Lehighton, PA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
I was really shocked to see that these suspects were from philadelphia and of African descent. I would have put my money on several white farme boys from East Penn Twp
beer muscles 4 pa

Kingston, PA

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Muscles wrote:
I was really shocked to see that these suspects were from philadelphia and of African descent. I would have put my money on several white farme boys from East Penn Twp
The blacks were probably told that there are a lot of available inbred white crack hos in Lehighton and Weisport.
ODIE MERTZ

White Haven, PA

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Cant belive Odie Mertz and his idiots couldnt get from lansford or jim thorpe turkey hill any faster that walnutport had to catch them...Good job ODIE violate anyones civil rights today? Let any DUI's Walk because you didnt show for the hearing??
jennyfromthebloc k

Selinsgrove, PA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
hi mike
Westinghouse

Blandon, PA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
beer muscles 4 pa wrote:
<quoted text>The blacks were probably told that there are a lot of available inbred white crack hos in Lehighton and Weisport.
There are dozens of those porch coons compared to one white crack ho.
MTTS

Lehighton, PA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
I nominate Officer David for Mahoning Twp. Chief of Police following this exceptional permormance in police work. This was a tri-state operation and Officer David brought the hammer down and tipped the scales of justice.
I am writing a letter to the township board of supervisors and telling them that as a taxpayer, the Officer in Charge should be Officer David followed by his prompt promotion to Chief of Police. Can I get a second in favor of this motion?
MTTS

Lehighton, PA

#9 Dec 9, 2012
ODIE MERTZ wrote:
Cant belive Odie Mertz and his idiots couldnt get from lansford or jim thorpe turkey hill any faster that walnutport had to catch them...Good job ODIE violate anyones civil rights today? Let any DUI's Walk because you didnt show for the hearing??
This is why I am officially nominating Officer David as his replacement efefctive immediately
Nuts

Palmerton, PA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Frace for chief
Eddie

Whitehall, PA

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Long for Chief
Oxy man

Lehighton, PA

#12 Apr 11, 2014
First of all officer david should get run over again that waz great and second of all sam Walton ur a horses ass atleast those ppl are workin and tryin unlike u who there payin for ur gypsie hill apartment and all ur food stamps must b hard work waitin at the mail box for ur check u better start to be nice to them walmart workers or they will strike for a week n not pay ur wel fare n then ull b homeless u scumbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weatherly man admits fleeing police on... Aug 22 Wreckers 1
News Juvenile flees Camp Adams - (Dec '08) Aug 1 Charle 53
News Keep the turbines off Kittatinny Ridge (Aug '08) Jul '16 WindBlight 74
News Lehighton district silences frequent... Jun '16 rnn said no 9
News 2 Lehighton directors resign; third to... Jun '16 Blind followers 15
News Third Rig Wreck in Three Days on Same Stretch o... Apr '16 very unstanding 18
News Major Repairs Needed for Lansford Pool Apr '16 John Weissmuller 3
More from around the web