It's life for Freeby

It's life for Freeby

There are 4 comments on the Times News story from May 15, 2012, titled It's life for Freeby. In it, Times News reports that:

Ernest Troy Freeby was sentenced Monday in Carbon County court to a term of life without the possibility of parole for the murder of his wife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

ranger

Ardsley, NY

#1 May 16, 2012
the thought of this white trash lowlife rotting in prison for the next few decades until he dies makes me LOL
Someone special to troy

Lehighton, PA

#2 May 16, 2012
I believe they gave you life with out parole because they don't now were she is that way if she shows up later your still hear you never lied to us before I beleave you she stole how many peoples identaties she could be anywere I feel bad for both familys and what ever happened to police blocking off a crime seen that basement was never blocked of from anybody going in it and we never saw large amounts of blood in there I could have cut my finger or had nose bleed that's how little blood stains they say they had in the basement I never saw any traces of pooled up blood down there somethings so wrong in this case I to would rather be put to death then sit in jail the rest of my life what ever happened to the wittnes that saw her latter after she talked to the cops she changed her mind that tells me she was afraidof the cops and her boss were she works
agent orange

Lehighton, PA

#3 May 16, 2012
Someone special to troy wrote:
I believe they gave you life with out parole because they don't now were she is that way if she shows up later your still hear you never lied to us before I beleave you she stole how many peoples identaties she could be anywere I feel bad for both familys and what ever happened to police blocking off a crime seen that basement was never blocked of from anybody going in it and we never saw large amounts of blood in there I could have cut my finger or had nose bleed that's how little blood stains they say they had in the basement I never saw any traces of pooled up blood down there somethings so wrong in this case I to would rather be put to death then sit in jail the rest of my life what ever happened to the wittnes that saw her latter after she talked to the cops she changed her mind that tells me she was afraidof the cops and her boss were she works
They made the wrong decision in that case. Your right she could have cut her hand or finger in the basement.
coalbilly

Lehighton, PA

#4 May 16, 2012
another mind boggling persormance by the DA's office! It's like goin to the circus, you just never know what the magician is gonna pull from his hat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look back: January 27, 1992... Thu innoculated news 1
News Against All Odds: Retail Store Celebrating 95 Y... Nov '17 Diane Marie Bailey 3
News Go Joe 20: Day 4 (Aug '17) Aug '17 Just For Men 1
News PennDOT Worker Tries To Help Injured Bald Eagle (Jul '17) Jul '17 rest in peace 1
News 3 caught with drugs enter guilty pleas (Jul '17) Jul '17 DAVWEST 3
News Agency proposes homeless shelter (Jun '17) Jun '17 coal crackin blues 4
News 100 turn out for Thorpe meeting (May '17) May '17 EDDD 3
More from around the web