Fire marshal: Kennel blast that kille...

Fire marshal: Kennel blast that killed Martha StewartA's dog an...

There are 10 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 14, 2009, titled Fire marshal: Kennel blast that killed Martha StewartA's dog an.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The propane explosion and fire at a Carbon County kennel that injured one man and killed several dogs was an accident, a state police fire marshal investigation has determined.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: Feb 07

Middle Village, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2009
How is the deliveryman doing? Will the owners of Pazzazz rebuild? I had boarded my dogs there previously. They are wonderful people and my dogs were well taken care of. It moved me to tears seeing the destruction and knowing what had happened when I drove past.
RGT1978

Scranton, PA

#2 Jul 14, 2009
OK, so this article is about Martha, big whoop! That woman made more money sitting in jail than most of us will ever see in our life time. I cannot stand it....I'm more concerned about the deliveryman. Any update on his condition? Why does everything have to be about the celebrities. This man saved one of the dogs, he's a hero.
RGT1978

Scranton, PA

#3 Jul 14, 2009
I think the headline shoud read- "Fire Marshal: Kennel Blast that severly burned propane deliveryman an accident"
Fido

Newark, DE

#4 Jul 14, 2009
RGT1978 wrote:
I think the headline shoud read- "Fire Marshal: Kennel Blast that severly burned propane deliveryman an accident"
Exactly. The guy's act was heroic. I've heard he's steadily recovering but had profound injuries.

“I feel pretty”

Since: Mar 07

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2009
Agree with the other posters, how is the delivery man doing?!!!!!
animal lover

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 14, 2009
Martha didn't seem too upset by what happened to her future dog.
New Law

Roseland, NJ

#7 Jul 14, 2009
Blast was intended for Martha....
reader2

Allentown, PA

#8 Jul 14, 2009
RGT1978 wrote:
Yes! Good point.
Denny

Lehighton, PA

#9 Jul 14, 2009
You guys are a day late. Channel 69 news had it on their website yesterday. How is the driver doing? Sheesh!!
Quagmire

Stroudsburg, PA

#10 Jul 14, 2009
We've had friends that have gone to fundraisers for him. They said he is recovering as best he could. There have been a few fundraisers in the Lehighton and Panther Valley areas for Tim and Pazzazz over the last couple of months.

TNonline may have info on upcoming events. The ones our friends went to were advertised "word of mouth".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Go Joe 20: Day 4 Aug '17 Just For Men 1
News PennDOT Worker Tries To Help Injured Bald Eagle Jul '17 rest in peace 1
News 3 caught with drugs enter guilty pleas Jul '17 DAVWEST 3
News Agency proposes homeless shelter Jun '17 coal crackin blues 4
News 100 turn out for Thorpe meeting (May '17) May '17 EDDD 3
News Clown sighting reported in Nesquehoning (Sep '16) Mar '17 The Donald 10
News Lehighton district silences frequent... (May '16) Oct '16 MAJOR 10
More from around the web