Ms. Mason goes to Washington Jim Thorpe college student to intern for Rep. Kanjorski

May 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times News

AL ZAGOFSKY/TIMES NEWS Nancy Mason and her granddaughter, Samantha Mason, place a yard card outside Nancy's home in Jim Thorpe.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
The Doggie Wash

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Well Mason,It is good to see you go to the Nation's Capital! Wash that Polin off your car! "Push Tink at the Polls"!
So Long Fat Toad

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

The Doggie Wash wrote:
Well Mason,It is good to see you go to the Nation's Capital! Wash that Polin off your car! "Push Tink at the Polls"!
Polin?? Do you speak English? All of the car washes in the county could NOT wash the stink off a swine like you.

Since: May 09

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Judged:

All of your words are poison. You are all a shame to our community. This place should be called TOXIC, not Topix. Your poison spreads nothing but hatred and sickness among neighbors. Stop the poison, stop the hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carbon County Discussions

Search the Carbon County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Juvenile flees Camp Adams - (Dec '08) Mon Abraham Fortas 41
Acting for boyfriend, Carbon woman stabs his gr... (Sep '12) Apr 11 Tim craigie 3
Police: Handcuffed man assaults chief; jumps in... (Oct '12) Apr 11 Tim craigie 4
Police catch 3 for Lehighton Walmart shopliftin... (Nov '12) Apr 11 Oxy man 11
Couple steals 180 Oxycodone tablets (Feb '13) Apr 11 Oxy man 4
Weatherly Electric Bill Payers Seek Answers Mar 21 Whitey McCracker 1
Vandal Caught On Camera Sent To Prison Mar '14 Trailing behind 1
•••
•••
•••
•••