Shooting In Carbon County10:50 pm EST...

Shooting In Carbon County10:50 pm EST March 1,2010

There are 7 comments on the WFMZ-TV Allentown story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Shooting In Carbon County10:50 pm EST March 1,2010. In it, WFMZ-TV Allentown reports that:

We're following a developing story for you out of Carbon County. We've received multiple reports of a shooting in Jim Thorpe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ-TV Allentown.

The Truth

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2010
From my understanding Crow was driving around leisureland on his 1952 Indian with brother Petey in the side car hunting beaver. While shooting at a family of beavers, a shot went stray and struck a man in a near by home.
daSilva

Peckville, PA

#2 Mar 2, 2010
The Morning call says that it is an apparent robbery, but that "no one is at large". The Truth seems to give a valid reason why...
The Truth 2

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2010
You got the story wrong. Petey is his cousin.
BEAVER COP

East Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Mar 11, 2010
The Truth wrote:
From my understanding Crow was driving around leisureland on his 1952 Indian with brother Petey in the side car hunting beaver. While shooting at a family of beavers, a shot went stray and struck a man in a near by home.
Wll thank god the beavers weren't hurt ! Let the beavers alone. Alot more better things to shoot at up there than the poor beavers.
JimThorpeProud

Stroudsburg, PA

#5 Mar 14, 2010
Well I can see how uneducated all of
you are. I am from Jim Thorpe and no it
is not a backwoods town. It's a beautiful historic town with culture, art, music and good people. I can only imagine where you are all from! Or what kinda of homes you were raised in, I feel bad
for closed minded people!
BumFokEgypt

Allentown, PA

#6 Mar 23, 2010
And a**holes, lots and lots of local a**holes!!!!!
Candy Cane

Reading, PA

#7 Mar 23, 2010
Yeah, everyone loves the Beaver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clown sighting reported in Nesquehoning (Sep '16) Mar 22 The Donald 10
News Lehighton district silences frequent... (May '16) Oct '16 MAJOR 10
News Juvenile flees Camp Adams - (Dec '08) Sep '16 Craigie the clown 54
News Shooter not found in Tamaqua (Sep '16) Sep '16 Royal Mounted Police 2
News Weatherly man admits fleeing police on... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Wreckers 1
News Keep the turbines off Kittatinny Ridge (Aug '08) Jul '16 WindBlight 74
News 2 Lehighton directors resign; third to... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Blind followers 15
More from around the web