Trial For Yukon Couple Accused Of Chi...

Trial For Yukon Couple Accused Of Child Abuse To Begin Monday

There are 2 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from May 7, 2012, titled Trial For Yukon Couple Accused Of Child Abuse To Begin Monday. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

The trial for a Yukon couple accused in a disturbing case of child abuse and neglect is scheduled to begin on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

annoying miss

Eureka, CA

#1 May 7, 2012
I don't know if all that is true, but I was accused of beating my kids with sticks, feeding them dog food and locking them out of the house, all of which is not true, although my toddler kept getting into the dog food, and i had to pry it out of her hand,

If this is true and they think this is ok behavior, maybe they will be locked up and given dog food too, but to torture these people would be making us sick, there are just some people who enjoy seeing others hurt, do we entertain ourselves with violence?
annoying miss

Eureka, CA

#2 May 7, 2012
Posted: May 06, 2012 6:52 PM PDT Updated: May 07, 2012 5:29 AM PDT
By News9.com - email

Sonja and John Kluth Sonja and John Kluth
YUKON, Oklahoma -

The trial for a Yukon couple accused in a disturbing case of child abuse and neglect is scheduled to begin on Monday.

John and Sonja Kluth face a number of charges for allegedly abusing their two adopted sons and one adopted daughter.

Canadian County officials say the couple burned, beat and cut the children. The Kluths are also accused of locking the children in an underground storm shelter and feeding them dog and cat food.

The abuse was discovered when one of the boys was found sleeping in a box behind a restaurant in northwest Oklahoma City.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canadian County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fathers rights attorney (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fed up 1
News Marlow man arrested by deputies while trying to... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kris B 1
News Canadian County Sheriff's Office Goes Undercove... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kris B 1
News Canadian County Sheriff's Office busts child pr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Eric k 2
News Suspect thinks he's meeting a teenage girl (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kris B 1
News Marlow man arrested for trying to solicit teen (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kris B 1
News El Reno Tornado Victims Nearing Normalcy (May '14) May '14 your city 1
More from around the web