Mother of Campbell County child shoot...

Mother of Campbell County child shooting suspect did not go out to help

There are 1 comment on the WSLS story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Mother of Campbell County child shooting suspect did not go out to help. In it, WSLS reports that:

New revelations about the case of an 11-year-old child, who Campbell County deputies say was shot and killed by a 13-year-old earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS.

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2009
WTH?? The mother would NOT come out of the house to help?? Something just ain't right there.
I noticed the mothers name is not even mentioned in the childs obituary-
Andrew Bryant Lambert, age 11, of Brookneal, Virginia, passed away, Tuesday, February 3, 2009, at his home, He is survived by his father; Samuel S. Lambert, Sr.; 2 sisters: Tracey M. Ellis and Candy J. Gibson; 2 brothers: Samuel S. Lambert, Jr. and Kenneth W. Lambert; his grandmother: Eva Parrish; 2 uncles: Steve and Ed Parrish; 17 nieces and nephews.

RIP Andy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect dead, 3-year-old safe following Campbel... (Jan '16) Jan '16 todu 1
News Jesse Matthew arrest prompts renewed look at 20... (Sep '14) Oct '14 David H 2
News Diaster drill at Lynchburg airport simulates ma... (May '12) May '12 stupid police state 1
red light at jacksboro (Aug '11) Aug '11 fix it 1
News Campbell County deputy impersonator reported ne... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Robert Callahan 1
Drivers of Campbell County (Sep '10) Mar '11 Anonymous 2
Police Brutality (Jul '10) Jul '10 Dee Lay 1
More from around the web