Two Arrested In TN For KY Murder

Two Arrested In TN For KY Murder

There are 20 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Jul 24, 2009, titled Two Arrested In TN For KY Murder. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

Jellico Tennessee Police have arrested a 22-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy in connection with the stabbing death of a cigarette store employee, stabbed nearly 60 times and robbed in Louisville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

Sam Marra

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2009
They are currently trying to prove i did something i didn't do. This is absolute BS. I've been sitting here locked up for 3 months.
Anonymous

West Columbia, SC

#2 Oct 22, 2009
Sam Marra wrote:
They are currently trying to prove i did something i didn't do. This is absolute BS. I've been sitting here locked up for 3 months.
how are u in jail and on a computer? just wondering
johnny ray

Knoxville, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2009
is this refering to the mexican that was said to be killed on ky. side. there is a mexican's obit. is in the lafollete press today. was this the one they said was murdered
Sam Marra

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
how are u in jail and on a computer? just wondering
LOL, well im allowed to get on the computer here :P ... this shit is CRAZY!!
anon

Rowlett, TX

#5 Dec 1, 2009
johnny ray wrote:
is this refering to the mexican that was said to be killed on ky. side. there is a mexican's obit. is in the lafollete press today. was this the one they said was murdered
NO
for real

Madisonville, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2009
Sam Marra wrote:
sounds like u are right where u need to be
Keeby

Rice, VA

#7 Jan 4, 2010
You assisted your brother in the senseless murder of a young father. You are not innocent and don't pretend to be. Hell is where you deserve to be and where you're headed.
Sam Marra

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2010
If you weren't there and don't have a complete comprehension of things then you have no say where i deserve to be , do you?
Keeby

Rice, VA

#9 Feb 7, 2010
Sam Marra wrote:
If you weren't there and don't have a complete comprehension of things then you have no say where i deserve to be , do you?
If you think I don't have a complete comprehension, then explain it to me. A young father was brutally murdered and you assisted your brother in this act. How do you NOT deserve hell for your participation?
Sam Marra

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2010
Keeby wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I don't have a complete comprehension, then explain it to me. A young father was brutally murdered and you assisted your brother in this act. How do you NOT deserve hell for your participation?
They say "listen to your elders." What if your elders tell you to do wrong and you understand that you have a choice to tell them no...What if your to scared to tell them no...just because i was there doesn't mean i aided in the murder. what i seen is something im going to have to deal with the rest of my life..
Keeby

Rice, VA

#11 Feb 12, 2010
Sam Marra wrote:
<quoted text>
They say "listen to your elders." What if your elders tell you to do wrong and you understand that you have a choice to tell them no...What if your to scared to tell them no...just because i was there doesn't mean i aided in the murder. what i seen is something im going to have to deal with the rest of my life..
So, you listened to your brother and followed along. Scared or not, you still followed him into this situation and did nothing to stop it or change the outcome. If he had told you to do the stabbing, would you have listened then and followed his instructions? I have no sympathy for you or what you will have to deal with the rest of your life. It should be burned in your memory. It SHOULD torture you til the end of your days. You are still alive while a decent, loving father is dead. There is no justice that can undo the harm that the two of you caused that July night. There will be no more hugs and smiles from a father to his young daughter. A daughter that cries for her Daddy to return. She is the one that has truly lost in this, not you. You chose your path and for that choice you are just as responsible as if you had stabbed him yourself.
who dat

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Apr 21, 2011
wtf?
Collin Schmitt

San Jose, CA

#13 Nov 23, 2011
No you guys do not know sam marra i was incarcerated with him for over 6 months he is a changed person he was my roomate and we had very deep conversations on how he felt about his misteaks he did not kill that man his brother did, he did not assist in the murder. He is a very mature young man and i know if he is given the chance to have a normal life back then i would put my life on the line on the fact that he would be a productive member of this society we live in. that is all to be said hes innocent he does not deserve 40 damn years.
Gin

Vienna, VA

#14 Nov 28, 2011
Collin Schmitt wrote:
No you guys do not know sam marra i was incarcerated with him for over 6 months he is a changed person he was my roomate and we had very deep conversations on how he felt about his misteaks he did not kill that man his brother did, he did not assist in the murder. He is a very mature young man and i know if he is given the chance to have a normal life back then i would put my life on the line on the fact that he would be a productive member of this society we live in. that is all to be said hes innocent he does not deserve 40 damn years.
And you didn't know Josh Pendleton. He was a wonderful man, friend, brother and a loving father. His young daughter will never get a chance to know how much he loved her. I have no sympathy for anyone that would stand by and watch an innocent man be stabbed so many times that the walls became soaked with blood. His brother premeditated Josh's murder, Sam knew what he was getting into and he went along on the kidnapping and robbery. Murder is more than an 'mistake' and he deserves to sit in a cell and think about it for the rest of his life.
Ypw ss

Shelbyville, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2012
Sam
Who was your fav worker at the yv if it's you?
Agree

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jun 13, 2012
I will agree. If you watched your Brother kill an innocent man and you did nothing, you are just as guilty as if you did it yourself!
tardedville

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Sep 19, 2012
Sam Marra wrote:
<quoted text>
wow how stupid can you be for making these comments online
Jim

Crystal Springs, FL

#20 Oct 24, 2012
Sam Marra wrote:
You admitted being a lookout in case someone came along to the store! And as law has it, anyone that is involved in the death of a person is just as guilty as the party that did the killing. You messed up and got yourself in trouble, not anyone else! Theirs no way you didn't know what was going on, you should have stayed at home when you said you didn't want to go, and done the right thing and called the police! You were at the wrong place at the wrong time! End of story!
Sara Marra

Grapevine, TX

#21 May 8, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text> You admitted being a lookout in case someone came along to the store! And as law has it, anyone that is involved in the death of a person is just as guilty as the party that did the killing. You messed up and got yourself in trouble, not anyone else! Theirs no way you didn't know what was going on, you should have stayed at home when you said you didn't want to go, and done the right thing and called the police! You were at the wrong place at the wrong time! End of story!
you are stupid your all stupid thats my twin brother and you know we know what its like our father was murdered he knows that theres a little girl out there feeliing the same way he morns her pain it was never intended you are wrong not a single christian to say hes going to hell god judges not u hypocrites i feel sorry for everyone of you
Bill Dance

Oak Ridge, TN

#22 May 15, 2014
Sam Marra wrote:
Well if they have you in jail for murder in Whitley County you don't have anything to worry about, you'll be out in no time. Now if you are in there for taking a drink or two they'll throw the book at you. Just look, S. Davenport and his wife were murdered, not time for killers, Big D was killed, no time for his killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Morris a nark 11 hr Jim norris is a nark 1
Dr.Narula BUSTED (Sep '08) Tue Trj 8
Terry's pharmacy Jul 20 Unsatisfied Customer 1
Campbell County Music Thread (Sep '16) Jun 26 Musikologist 2
Someone To Get The Job Done. Jun '17 SOMEONE 2
white trash living under the big white bridge i... Jun '17 SOMEONE 3
kenny bolton and lou allen affair (Jan '14) Jun '17 SOMEONE 19
More from around the web