Caryville mom killed in Anderson Co. wreck, 2 kids hospitalized

Oct 7, 2010 Full story: WVLT-TV Knoxville 13

ANDERSON COUNTY, Tenn. a ' A Campbell County woman was killed Wednesday morning when she drove her small SUV into the rear of a dump truck in Anderson County.

Full Story
so sad to hear

Oneida, TN

#1 Oct 12, 2010
if the truck drivers hadn't been sitting there running their mouths, she would be alive today. we see alot of that around here, they don't work just sit ON THE ROAD, USUALLY IN THE ROAD AND TALK. they did not even bother to get out of the road, now if the little boy lives, 2 children will grow up without a mother.
so sad

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Oct 12, 2010
thats so very very sad. I hope her kids are ok.
Sad

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Suella was a good mother. Please keep the Phillips family in your prayers!
amazed

Oneida, TN

#4 Oct 13, 2010
our prayers are with the family for their loss.
sad

Vonore, TN

#5 Oct 13, 2010
prayers needed
FedUp2

Knoxville, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2010
My prayers are with this family, its so sad that something like this could happen. Everyone keep praying for Suella's husband and children.
whatever

Oneida, TN

#7 Oct 14, 2010
so sad to hear wrote:
if the truck drivers hadn't been sitting there running their mouths, she would be alive today. we see alot of that around here, they don't work just sit ON THE ROAD, USUALLY IN THE ROAD AND TALK. they did not even bother to get out of the road, now if the little boy lives, 2 children will grow up without a mother.
If you had half an ounce heart you would know that the trucker driver was moving when she ran into the back of his coal truck. His heart is broke into and isn't doing very good so try to have some respect for his family. He knows the kids wont have their mother and he is very sorry for what happened. He is not to blame.
prayers

Vonore, TN

#8 Oct 14, 2010
I will be praying for this truck driver. Prayers for both families.
heart broken

Oneida, TN

#9 Oct 14, 2010
how is the kids doing?
lives in smoky

Wartburg, TN

#10 Oct 17, 2010
for "so sad to hear",i live in smoky and i have yet to see these truckers sit in the road and run their mouths.your running yours about something you dont even know about.you act like you was there and seen the whole thing happen.the "trucker" wasnt sitting in the road running his mouth. he was moving. slowly, but he was loaded.what happened to suella was a terrible accident and is very,very sad for her kids and family.but it was just that an "accident". so next time before you get on here talking about something get your facts straight...
Melinda

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2010
I cant beleine this That was my sister! And the coal mine should help her husbnd with all bills we love you suella
Toto

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Nov 16, 2010
I hope her kids are doing alright. Tragic.
beauty queen

Knoxville, TN

#13 Dec 14, 2010
Oh people how sad don't you know if her husband reads this its going to upset him it dosen't matter who is to blame let this family morn in peace.......Suella was a great mother and she would never put her kids in harms way.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Spicer's remarkable life after child abuse (Mar '08) Dec 22 one proud mommy 7
unsolved murder in campbell county TN. (Dec '08) Dec 3 nazihater 5
Cold Stone Seb's Nov '14 Ice Cream Man 2
Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... Oct '14 Freemind 10
Man charged with murder after girlfriend found ... Oct '14 desi 6
School shooter Kenneth Bartley on the run Oct '14 Terri 1
Jacksboro is to Host the " I forfeit to Norris ... Sep '14 Funny 2
More from around the web