Stepped-Up Highway Patrols Net Mariju...

Stepped-Up Highway Patrols Net Marijuana, $250,000 In Cash

There are 157 comments on the WJXT story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Stepped-Up Highway Patrols Net Marijuana, $250,000 In Cash. In it, WJXT reports that:

“The interdiction effort we make here benefits all Georgians by helping to stem the tide of criminal activity that seeks to flood our neighborhoods”

A multiagency, four-day campaign to catch offenders on southeast Georgia highways netted several arrests, 60 pounds of marijuana and more than $250,000 in cash, according to the Camden County Sheriff's Office. via WJXT

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJXT.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Marion

United States

#177 Dec 20, 2007
Have you ever been checked for Paranoid Personality Disorder? I can save you the fee.
Marion

United States

#178 Dec 20, 2007
And... a Narcistic Personality Disorder is treatable in some cases. I sure is great what you can gather here.
Marion

United States

#179 Dec 20, 2007
I= it
Marion

United States

#180 Dec 20, 2007
J=4q
ye heard

Norridgewock, ME

#182 Dec 21, 2007
FUBAR ye heard??
Marion

United States

#183 Dec 21, 2007
Jay Moreno wrote:
The word he was struggling for is actually "narcissistic."
Ah, so you have been checking it to it.
Marion

United States

#185 Dec 21, 2007
Jay Moreno wrote:
<quoted text>
He meant "IN to it."
Did you really think that a college graduate with an IQ in the top 3% of the distribution would need to "look into" narcissism?
I must confess that I do need to research to figure out if there is a name for your pathological need to suck up to authority figures, no matter how corrupt and depraved.
How many sigma?

Since: Sep 07

Charlotte, NC

#186 Dec 21, 2007
While thug murderers are out killing people, the police are out worrying about some f u cking plant that people are smoking. Get the people who hurt people, then worry about fu CKING P O T!

“What a beautiful day!”

Since: Oct 07

Chicago, Illinois

#187 Dec 27, 2007
Marion wrote:
<quoted text>How many sigma?
SIX
Helen

AOL

#189 Jan 2, 2008
youcantbeserious wrote:
Why is Jay spending so much of his life trying to convince the world that drugs are bad when in all likelyhood he's never even tried them? My guess is he knows deep down that if he ever got ballsy enough to try pot he'd suddenly realize how much of an uptight closeminded shut-in he really is.
I've never tried cyanide either..doesn't mean I want to. Just to know whether it's bad for you. You wanna try it?
Thomas Sanders

Midlothian, VA

#190 Jan 18, 2008
Millions of dollars from this illegal trade are going to support violence in countries all over the world. Look at these pictures http://www.narcoticnews.com/Photos/Money/Pics...
It's incredible what this dirty money can do, bribe officials and purchase weapons.
fsslsticks

Bradenton, FL

#192 Nov 28, 2012
The two criminal pussssis that killed Fouad Kaady should be held up to public scrutiny, say as, in.... expose's into their past lives. Am sure they are both two losers that were marked losers in their past; given a gun, a bit of 'authority' and the two f'n ssssies completely lost their minds with their 'new found' power. And POX on these stupid bastards that keep hiring the LOSERS. Hope they both burn in hell where they belong. NOT ONE moment show of concerrn for calling for help for this horribic victim. They were shooting out their fantasies with their 'tasers' and guns. God knows they have nothing between their legs (AND APPARENTLY LITTLE BEHIND THEIR EARS), the pussssies.
WOW

Herndon, PA

#193 Nov 28, 2012
Why don't you learn how to speak English and maybe someone could understand your ramblings? Because as it stands right now, no one knows what the hell your beating your gums about.
fsslsticks

Bradenton, FL

#194 Nov 29, 2012
You're? Another asssshole. If you are going to offer criticism, you should proof read your own. YOU'RE, not YOUR, idiot., A f'n fifth grader would pass that english/spelling.'Ya, know, gorgia.
fsslsticks

Bradenton, FL

#195 Nov 29, 2012
Seems half the world saw this naked guy bloodied from head to toe with 'skin hanging down' but not ANY of them called 911? WTF? Something is vERY f'd up about ALL the reports on this situation. Seems they were all too busy 'jerry springer'ing' in 'interviews'. For God's sakes. WHO would SEE a man in this condition and do nothing but flap their gossip? LOL, I KNOW. Ignorant, impotent asshollllles. And 'mr white' flower waterer. YOU're an asssshole too. No wonder you water flowers. Men things are not for you.
Judege Jury Executioner wrote:
28 Seconds: The Killing of Fouad Kaady
ACCIDENT VICTIM
WAS IN A CAR WRECK BLEEDING OUT
HE DID NOT COMPLY WITH ORDERS SO WE TAZED HIM AND THEN SHOT HIM DEAD IN THE STREET
AND WE GOT AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
DONT BELIEVE ME?
LOOK IT UP
THATA MY INTEGRITY
DONT MESS WITH THE BADGE
YOU WONT DIE
Lil Miss Mary

Herndon, PA

#196 Nov 29, 2012
Marijuana grow houses in st marys georgia with attorney genearal not wanting to spook street dealers by going after top of the illegal drug kingpins in Kamden Kounty. Drug violence in mexico spilling over in SE georgia flying under the radar with potted plaints and killings in Kingsland. Citizens totally in the dark but so what will be enough to get the incumbants reelected by ignorant voters as they are ripped off by outgoing sheriffs who hated their jobs in all states ect.
safe skreets

Woodbine, GA

#197 Dec 2, 2012
i feel much safer. those pot heads are a menace! need to lock them up for life. pot heads are always robbing and killing ya know. i just cant sleep at night with the thought of a pot smoker coming in my window. thank the heavens that we have brave men and womens who will put thier lives on the line to put an end to the this deadly epidemic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Idoit Driver on Hwy 17 in construction Jul 25 Annon 1
fire in Kingsland Jul 22 djoyofurlife 1
Camden Fire Rescue putting our lives at jeopardy. (Aug '11) Jun '17 Corrupt Fire Chief 2
Corrupt Fire Chief Jun '17 Corrupt Fire Chief 1
Mayor Mayer and Councils Reckless spending Apr '17 bushhawk 2
News Melvin Shares Life Story in Young Stranger Apr '17 Greg B 1
GT Mayor David Mayer and his Council shoot up p... Mar '17 Recall David Mayer 1
More from around the web