Triple murderer says $19G is legally his

Dec 18, 2009 Read more: The Tribune-Democrat

A Cambria County man on death row for murdering three people contends that more than $19,000 found in a briefcase near the crime scene belongs to him.

Read more
Larry

Haverhill, MA

#1 Dec 19, 2009
This convicted murderer should be thank full he's alive to even make such a ridiculous assertion. When he was convicted of murdering those three kind and decent Americans, he lost all his rights. If anyone needs someone to pull the switch on this trash, just let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambria County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In rural Pennsylvania, heroin easier to get tha... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Team Corbett Sand... 1
News America's fastest shrinking cities (Apr '14) Apr '14 GTFO 1
News Cambria turns to layoffs, loans to make ends meet (Oct '08) Feb '14 Marti 6
News Woodvale drug bust nets two (Dec '13) Dec '13 Johnstown Junkies 1
News Police: Man breaks into westerna (Aug '13) Aug '13 openeyed 5
News York's Distinguished Young Woman focuses on edu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 lady 2
News Community Relations Questioned During NAACP Forum (Aug '12) Jan '13 Chukka Boot 6
More from around the web