Unemployment numbers dropped in June

Jul 27, 2010 Full story: The Paducah Sun Online Edition 64

Education, health care and farming bolster a diversified economy that continues to keep unemployment in far western Kentucky relatively low in a tepid economy.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
T_ Baggin

Murray, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2010
This can't be possible. Glenn Beck told me that Obama was going to drive the country into the ground.

“Playing the best hits on KAPE”

Since: Nov 09

Music City, USA

#2 Jul 28, 2010
A .2 percent decrease in a matter of two months. By this time in 2020, everything will be back to where it belongs.
Digger

New Concord, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Ape Linkon wrote:
A .2 percent decrease in a matter of two months. By this time in 2020, everything will be back to where it belongs.
It took a long time to dig this hole, it might just take a while to dig back out.

Since: Apr 10

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2010
Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
It took a long time to dig this hole, it might just take a while to dig back out.
Yes it took almost 19 months!
you got it

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2010

This shows how long it took to rip the guts out of the private sector apart. go wach unless your afraid of the truth.
jamie

Murray, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2010
you think unemployment would drop ,BP put 24,000 to work cleaning up there screw up
Nelson

New Concord, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2010
Victor From Benton wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it took almost 19 months!
I know your type, you probably blame Obama every time you can't get it up.

Since: Apr 10

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2010
thats one prob, I dont have, but if I did it would be his fault some how.
wise old man

Bethpage, TN

#9 Aug 15, 2010
Headline: The Unemployment rate dropped in June.

Oh, sure it did.

I also heard the tooth fairy plans to start leavin $500 under kids pillows instead of the usual dollar. I believe that too.

To solve the unemployment problem we need a regime change.

A President that never had a real job ain't gonna do anything to help create any.
Moe Ron

Sedalia, KY

#10 Aug 16, 2010
wise old man wrote:
Headline: The Unemployment rate dropped in June.
Oh, sure it did.
I also heard the tooth fairy plans to start leavin $500 under kids pillows instead of the usual dollar. I believe that too.
To solve the unemployment problem we need a regime change.
A President that never had a real job ain't gonna do anything to help create any.
If your dream president was in charge of the country, what do you think they could do to create jobs?

Since: Apr 10

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2010
One thing he/she could do, is to not repeal the Bush tax cuts on the people that create jobs.
Then maybe give small businesses a break.
Then CUT the pork and entitlements.

This would lower unemployment as well as help to balance the budget. As I have been told before, you can't borrow your way out of debt.
Moe Ron

Sedalia, KY

#12 Aug 16, 2010
Victor From Benton wrote:
One thing he/she could do, is to not repeal the Bush tax cuts on the people that create jobs.
Then maybe give small businesses a break.
Then CUT the pork and entitlements.
This would lower unemployment as well as help to balance the budget. As I have been told before, you can't borrow your way out of debt.
If the Bush tax cuts generated so many jobs, then why do we have such an unemployment problem?
Had Enough

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2010
Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your type, you probably blame Obama every time you can't get it up.
Be careful he will find a way to tax it every time you do get it up.
Moe Ron

Sedalia, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2010
Victor From Benton wrote:
One thing he/she could do, is to not repeal the Bush tax cuts on the people that create jobs.
Then maybe give small businesses a break.
Then CUT the pork and entitlements.
This would lower unemployment as well as help to balance the budget. As I have been told before, you can't borrow your way out of debt.
The Bush tax cuts changed part of the tax code that used to favor small businesses over corporations. Letting the cuts expire would actually give small business a break.
bca

Mayfield, KY

#15 Aug 16, 2010
Victor From Benton wrote:
One thing he/she could do, is to not repeal the Bush tax cuts on the people that create jobs.
Then maybe give small businesses a break.
Then CUT the pork and entitlements.
This would lower unemployment as well as help to balance the budget. As I have been told before, you can't borrow your way out of debt.
That would be funny if it wasnt so stupid.You keep waiting for that trickle down bullcrap the republicans have been preaching for thirty years now.
JohnWadd

Sedalia, KY

#16 Aug 17, 2010
Had Enough wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful he will find a way to tax it every time you do get it up.
I'd rather pay Democrats taxes on my boner than let Republicans tell me what I can do with it.
victor from Benton

Murray, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Moe Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bush tax cuts generated so many jobs, then why do we have such an unemployment problem?
19 months of Obama
victor from Benton

Murray, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2010
bca wrote:
<quoted text>That would be funny if it wasnt so stupid.You keep waiting for that trickle down bullcrap the republicans have been preaching for thirty years now.
well answer this. What do you do when you run out of other peoples money?
victor from Benton

Murray, KY

#19 Aug 17, 2010
JohnWadd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather pay Democrats taxes on my boner than let Republicans tell me what I can do with it.
Throe them both out there are moore choices then just dems and repubs
hound dog

Murray, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2010
VICTOR - go back to school and learn how to spell !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Sep 1 Musikologist 7
Kenneth Harris arrest Jul '14 Curious 2
Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Seve... (Oct '07) Jul '14 Toogoodtobtrue 130
Pursuit and Drug Charges in Calloway County Jun '14 Pebbles 1
calloway county republicans call to action May '14 STERLING 1
car accident May '14 donna 1
melissa hill / young (Mar '14) Mar '14 WTF 2
•••

Calloway County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••