A Murray KY Man Arrested

A Murray KY Man Arrested

There are 43 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Oct 19, 2009, titled A Murray KY Man Arrested. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On October 14, 2009 Kentucky State Police received information from the Murray-Calloway County Hospital of a possible criminal abuse of a two year old female.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hummm

Benton, KY

#54 Feb 5, 2011
anyone who hurts a child should be put under the jail
bgirl

Essex, MD

#55 Mar 31, 2011
I've NEVER been in jail. You must have me confused with another of Donnie's women. I have 2 birth certificates to prove my children's father is Donnie. Would he go to court numerous times with me for child support if they weren't his? Not Donnie, he knows they're his and has paid support sporadically. Seems like I hit a sore spot for you by your language. My kids have never been away from me, and Donnie has never "bailed" me out of anywhere!! HA-HA. I have so many people in Hendersonville that know the situation I had with Donnie. Do some more drugs honey, or take the meds prescribed to you!!(But it looks like they are not working)!! And, I don't do drugs, you have the story so far from the truth. Sounds like you're pissed b/c he ditched you. Boo-Hoo!!!
bgirl

Essex, MD

#56 Mar 31, 2011
Just the fact that you call him "Elliott James" is so comical. That is not his name, "Deliverance Girl"!! I would love to know what I "snitched" on him for. He did it all to himself, he didn't need any help from me. I just want what my children deserve from their father. I have 2 beautiful kids that deserve support from him. They look just like him and I would WELCOME a DNA test. He never asked for one b/c he knew they were his. It's his loss that he was never around, he keeps finding these trailer trash women,(like yourself)and rich lonely women that he can sponge off of and try to be happy. Like I said, I've never been in jail, lost my kids or whatever your drug-induced stupor has you to believe. A good court hearing will clear all this up, can't wait!! I also know of his ex wife and hate the way he lied to her and to me. She didn't deserve all of this, but neither did I. I listened to his lies about being single when I met him.Donnie is getting all of what he deserves, including trailer trash like you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Allen Hargis? Mar 20 Nameless 1
tonya seiger Dec '16 alexdander 1
Calloway County Music Forum (Feb '13) Nov '16 Musikologist 11
News Commonwealth's Attorney returns to courtroom role (Aug '08) Nov '16 Truth 20
Coldwater Music Thread (Apr '16) Nov '16 Musikologist 3
News Candidates for district judge present their cas... (May '06) Oct '16 Pain 6
doesn't hold weight (Jul '16) Jul '16 My View 1
More from around the web