A Murray KY Man Arrested

A Murray KY Man Arrested

There are 43 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Oct 19, 2009, titled A Murray KY Man Arrested. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On October 14, 2009 Kentucky State Police received information from the Murray-Calloway County Hospital of a possible criminal abuse of a two year old female.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Marly

Nebo, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2009
This guy is a sick person. Anyone who abuses any child should be tortured (long and brutally) TO DEATH. Calloway County has a number of his type. A check of the sex offender registry shows more than 30 registered sex offenders in the county, and only God knows how many more that aren't known. Whats more, the majority of those registered in calloway county are from other states. just take a look and you will see. they are from Tennesse, Ohio, Virginia, etc, etc. the county "imports" the sick pieces of garbage from other states. A little research will show you that other states import Kentucky's sex offenders after their releases from corrections. The states just trade them out. IT'S SICKENING.

Since: Oct 09

Murray, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2009
Marly wrote:
This guy is a sick person. Anyone who abuses any child should be tortured (long and brutally) TO DEATH. Calloway County has a number of his type. A check of the sex offender registry shows more than 30 registered sex offenders in the county, and only God knows how many more that aren't known. Whats more, the majority of those registered in calloway county are from other states. just take a look and you will see. they are from Tennesse, Ohio, Virginia, etc, etc. the county "imports" the sick pieces of garbage from other states. A little research will show you that other states import Kentucky's sex offenders after their releases from corrections. The states just trade them out. IT'S SICKENING.
They are free to live anywhere they want as long as it isnt in violation of the stipulations put on them, like living near a school or daycare. I'm not defending them in any way, but they do have a legal right to live in whatever state they want. As far as the number of registered offenders in Calloway, we have less than what Graves County or Marshal County have. These people are everywhere, its just a fact of life we all have to live with.
Marly

Nebo, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2009
DaPain go pack some more fudge. Your a piece of garbage. You get on every thread you find and run your big mouth. Proven FACT, child molesters, sex offendeds in general can't be cured. Each one should be executed! Go back to the Hih Burger and eat some more you idiot.
Toney

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Oct 23, 2009
As far as this case I don't believe you have all the facts. I know this guy and this would be so out of his character. I was under the impression that this was brought up on him because the child's real father is trying to deflect attention from himself to this guy! And why do you assume it is sexual abuse? The charges are for criminal abuse.
Marly

Nebo, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2009
Toney, sorry I jumped the gun. Your right, it's not sexual abuse. However, anyone who hurts a child, IN ANY FORM, is piece of garbage. True, he has been charged and not convicted. If he is innocent then I truly hope the charges are dropped and he is cleared. If he is guilty then he should be abuse in the exact same manner as he abused the child. Again, my bad, I should paid closer attention to the nature of the charge.

Murray, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2009
Marly wrote:
DaPain go pack some more fudge. Your a piece of garbage. You get on every thread you find and run your big mouth. Proven FACT, child molesters, sex offendeds in general can't be cured. Each one should be executed! Go back to the Hih Burger and eat some more you idiot.
Quite the educated response, BRAVO. If you would have read more carefully, you would have noticed that I was not defending the man. I was simply pointing out the rights they have on where they can live. I dont like it anymore than the next person. Its just something we have to live with. Like Toney said, the man wasnt accused of sexual abuse. I guess its a good thing he wasnt executed for being one then huh?
Marly

Nebo, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2009
Phil....eat a dick. make it a black greasy one. You're a piece of shit. Like I said before, go on back to the Hih burger and stuff your face.

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 23, 2009
Marly wrote:
Phil....eat a dick. make it a black greasy one. You're a piece of shit. Like I said before, go on back to the Hih burger and stuff your face.
Your intellect just radiates from you. Great educated response once again. You dont agree with someone so they can "eat a dick", how very childish of you.
Marly

Nebo, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2009
DePain I don't like you, never have, never will. I have seen you get on these threads on your soapbox blasting away at people not nowing anything about the facts and you were so far off it was pathetic. People like you are a big part of the reason society is what it is today. You think you're better than 95% of the population and that you KNOW everything. Not opinion but facts, when in fact you don't know half of what you think you do. So there again, eat a dick and make it a black greasy one.

Murray, KY

#10 Oct 23, 2009
Marly wrote:
DePain I don't like you, never have, never will. I have seen you get on these threads on your soapbox blasting away at people not nowing anything about the facts and you were so far off it was pathetic. People like you are a big part of the reason society is what it is today. You think you're better than 95% of the population and that you KNOW everything. Not opinion but facts, when in fact you don't know half of what you think you do. So there again, eat a dick and make it a black greasy one.
Once again, very intelligent response. I commend your ignorance. BRAVO!!!
Marly

Nebo, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2009
DaPain DaPain DaPain

Murray, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2009
Marly wrote:
DaPain DaPain DaPain
YES!!! The great responses keep on coming. Intead of discussing this like an adult, you insist on acting like a child.
stuff

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2009
I'm happy there aren't more ladies in charge.. They jump to conclusions because they are emotion driven.. Which can lead to bad/hasty decision making. Isn't that right Marly?
Marly

Nebo, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2009
Yes we ladies some times get emotional and make hasty decisions, or as was in my case, hasty comments. At least I acknowledged my mistaken hastiness. As for DaPain I have no interest in "discussing" anything with that guy.I shouldn't have told him to eat a greasy black dick though because from what I understand thats his favorite pastime.

Murray, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2009
Marly wrote:
Yes we ladies some times get emotional and make hasty decisions, or as was in my case, hasty comments. At least I acknowledged my mistaken hastiness. As for DaPain I have no interest in "discussing" anything with that guy.I shouldn't have told him to eat a greasy black dick though because from what I understand thats his favorite pastime.
There ya go again. Thank you for proving me right.
buttercup

La Porte City, IA

#16 Oct 24, 2009
sorry , marly you are no lady, for a lady would never make comments that you just made.

you think phil is bad, what do you call yourself???

and for your info, all ladies dont get emotional, some of us can keep a cool head, no matter what...

but ignorance affects all genders....!!!!!
El o El

Murray, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2009
Why does it have to be black?

Since: Sep 09

Murray, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2009
Marly wrote:
Marly, would you please link me a site or a book that supports your statement?

I am unaware of a study conducted that corresponds to the statement you are trying to pass off. What I do know is this: Most people who perpetrate sex crimes against children and or adults, have themselves been the victim of said crime. Furthermore it has been stated in various books/studies (which I would be happy to provide to you) that counseling would/could/can be a valid form of breaking the cycle and stopping recidivism.

The few that you run into such as Ted Bundy or a serial molester, have generally been found to be sociopaths which is, in itself, an incurable and mostly untreatable condition.

But since the vast majority of people who commit these transgressions are not sociopaths, they can in fact be "cured" as you so eloquently put it.
Phil

Opelika, AL

#20 Nov 2, 2009
buttercup wrote:
sorry , marly you are no lady, for a lady would never make comments that you just made.
you think phil is bad, what do you call yourself???
and for your info, all ladies dont get emotional, some of us can keep a cool head, no matter what...
but ignorance affects all genders....!!!!!
And there's Phil's little pet, standing up for her idol. Oh Phil, Oh Oh Oh!!!!

Marly, you're doing alright, its pretty funny actually. If they can't take a joke, screw them, they're not worth your time. Phil does that stuff for shits and giggles, I just learned. He gives the most generic responses because he cannot formulate a constructive opinion. More or less, hes just good with the way he words things to make you think he really has half a clue. Not, that I have anything against it, I think its pretty funny myself.

Now, butter- "I totally agree with everything you said Phil"-Cup, I seriously think that she's madly in love with this Phil guy, she can't help herself but to agree with everything he types and to also mention that she's waiting for his response.

Since: Nov 09

Benton, KY

#21 Nov 2, 2009
Anyone who does that to a child is still a bad person, in my book anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calloway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dealer in town... Jun 18 caring 1
Anyone know Megan chrisman? Jun 16 Looking 1
Danell nic-ho brown Jun 12 Jeff 6
Coldwater Music Thread Jun 11 Musikologist 2
Carlie Elliot Jun 4 Todd 11
What's going on in Calloway County Schools Apr '16 Soccer mom 3
News Presence of KKK fliers stirs little concern Mar '16 reba 5
More from around the web